• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CP Somatropin Review

Redwood

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all… I thought since Alan has been so kind to provide us all with great products, I would go ahead and write a review on the latest addition to my arsenal… CP Somatropin! So before I begin my review, I feel I should provide some stats and experience. I am 5’11, 212 lbs (was 247lbs back in May), 33 years old, have been using AAS for 13 years, off and on (mostly on), and have a plethora of experience with what works for me and my body. I also get bloodwork done every three months and have a sports physician monitor my dosages, levels, etc. He is highly aware of everything I put in my body and gives me guidance (the truth) throughout. Lastly, my diet, sleep schedule, and training are all in check! (I DO NOT recommend the following cycle, protocol, and even some compound/dosages to any novice, or even advanced beginners.)

Now with that being said, I have been running 4iu’s of CP Somatropin in the morning prior to fasted cardio, and 4iu’s pre, or post, workout (depending on whatever else I have going on that day), and have to say that I began noticing certain benefits very quickly! Most of all, I experienced increased fat loss and an overall sense of well-being! I am currently on the back end of my second kit and have continued to notice great results. Hopefully not, but some of you might be thinking that this is too soon to begin seeing results from HGH. Due to the synergistic effects of HGH with the other compounds I’m running, the process/effects of the CP Somatropin have been pronounced and I have begun reaping the rewards. So now you may be wondering what other compounds I am running… Here you go for your viewing pleasure:

Started May… planning on running for 16 weeks…

Test Cyp: 350 mg/wk wk1-current
Tren Ace: 525 mg/wk wk1-current
Parabolin: 350 mg/wk wk8-current
Masteron Prop: 875 mg/wk wk1-current
EQ: 875 mg/wk wk8-current
Proviron 100 mg/day split wk6-current
Prescription Anavar: 60 mg/day wk1-current
Arimidex: .5 mg eod inj. wk1-current
Pramipexole: .5 mg e/night before bed wk1-current
T3 100 mcg/day wk1-current
Glucophage: 500 mg w/carb meals 4-6 times/day
Clen 100 mcg/day for 2/wks wk1-current
ECA (real ephedrine) eo/2wks wk3-current
CP HGH 8iu’s/day split wk8-current
MK-677 25mg/night started 3 days ago

This may look extensive to some, maybe even most, but I must assure you that I take all the proper precautions and take plenty of support supplements to help settle the sides…

So back to the CP Somatropin…

Since I started administering 8iu’s of CP Somatropin/day I have dropped 4.1% bf… I was at 9% and now am at 4.9%. I have also been sleeping incredibly well and am experiencing great pumps when taking it pre-workout. Lastly, I have noticed that my recovery time has been next to nothing. As far as negative sides are concerned, I have yet to experience any (carpal tunnel etc.) aside from feeling hyperglycemic during morning cardio (especially following low, to no, carb days) and holding water on higher carb days.

Overall, my review of CP Somatropin is that it works. I will be seeing my doc in August and will be getting blood work done. I plan on posting here once I get my results. Hope this review helps out in one way or another… Thanks again Alan…

Very nice and detailed review. Definitely have your shit together. :winkfinger:

Thanks for the review. That's a serious cycle.

Haha my doctor tells me the same thing.. Gonna finish out this cycle replacing the anavar with winstrol 50 mg/day for the last 6wks.. In mid September, once this cycle is over, I got the ok to run..

Test cyp 350 mg/wk
EQ 600-800 mg/wk
Proviron 100 mg/wk
Arimidex .5 mg/eod
Prescription Omnitropin 5iu/day 6 day/wk

I will most likely be throwing some ZPtropin, 5iu's/day, on top of the omni.. Just gotta wait for Alan to restock..

This will be my cruise for at least 16 wks to allow my body to recoup from the orals and tren mostly..:

I forgot to mention earlier that I give whole blood every 3 months as well.. I strongly suggest this to anyone who runs extensive cycles for long periods of time.. Especially if you are a blast / cruiser / trt guy like myself..

That's some seriously lean body fat. Do you compete?

I eat, sleep, and train like I'm going into a competition all the time! I just don't compete.. Never have.. Can't say I never will, but I don't necessarily have the desire to step on a stage for minimal return.. I do what I do to challenge myself, reach goals, have fun, and look good! That's enough motivation for me! Oh ya, my fiancé doesn't mind me gettin "contest ready" either..

Back