• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Auction

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
missed out on the last auction? Well we decied to show our appreciation by having yet another awesome auction from the great pharmacomstore.org

Auction time!!!

up for grabs is!
$300 store credit!!!!!!!!!
starting bid is $50 bids must be whole dollar bids of $1-8 only!

auction ends on Friday the 22nd.....
@7:30pm pst
but wait!....
if someone bids on 7:30 the auction will be extended by 1 minute and so on. It will contunie untill no one bids in a minute And the highest bid will take home the prize!

and of of course this comes with the great offers of
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE INCLUDED from our warehouse !!!

5-6 days ETA to US and 2-3 days to EU (your package is dispatched several hours after payment is received) and a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row.
Also additional 100$ store credit for a short cycle log on our forum OR a brief review with cycle results plus bloods.

Thanks a lot Dema for these auctions, I really want to participate but I am going to wait and see how my very first order goes, hopefully if all goes well then I will start getting in on these great deals! still waiting for shipping.

Mtron really deserves this one. But b I'm gonna bid as well. 52.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot Dema for these auctions, I really want to participate but I am going to wait and see how my very first order goes, hopefully if all goes well then I will start getting in on these great deals! still waiting for shipping.

Thanks bro.. Check your pm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
missed out on the last auction? Well we decied to show our appreciation by having yet another awesome auction from the great pharmacomstore.org

Auction time!!!

up for grabs is!
$300 store credit!!!!!!!!!

starting bid is $50 bids must be whole dollar bids of $1-8 only!

auction ends on Friday the 22nd.....
@7:30pm pst
but wait!....
if someone bids on 7:30 the auction will be extended by 1 minute and so on. It will contunie untill no one bids in a minute And the highest bid will take home the prize!

and of of course this comes with the great offers of
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE INCLUDED from our warehouse !!!

5-6 days ETA to US and 2-3 days to EU (your package is dispatched several hours after payment is received) and a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row.
Also additional 100$ store credit for a short cycle log on our forum OR a brief review with cycle results plus bloods.
read the red section

Fixed. I'm a dumbshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back