• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not cool...

c22p

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I made an order last weekend from the US store. Only two American options for shipping are priority mail and express, so I picked priority mail since its half the price. Okay should be 2-4 days, like the basicstero site and the USPS site says. I get an email saying it shipped out at literally the start of the week Monday morning. 24 hours passes with no tracking number, so I emailed asking for one. I'm told its not available yet, which is weird since multiple other places that I have ordered stuff from gave me a tracking number before USPS even obtained the package. Another 24 hours passes, then I finally get the number. Which doesn't even work for almost another day, until the first update says that USPS has just received the package (two full days after I received the email saying it shipped).

Whenever I check for updates, under the section where it says POSTAL PRODUCT: (where it should say priority mail like it does with my other items that are being shipped that way) there is nothing. Since tomorrow is Sunday, my order will have taken 8-9 days to get here instead of the 2-4 that is promised by the site and also by the shipping service that I supposedly paid for.

I'm not planning on using what I bought for a few more weeks, so its no emergency that its not here yet, but I can't help but be annoyed that it will have taken twice as long to get here as advertised, and that the shipping method that I was promised, and paid for, was not used.

You act like you placed the order with Amazon.com or something. Shit happens, you'll get your pack. Relax.

Shit brother. Try waiting 6 weeks like I just did. Shit happens , frustrating, but glad it came

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not using it immediately then why did you have it shipped with a quick delivery option? For all you know, the post office could've been the one that messed up and didn't enter it into their system. It will show up. Like the other guys said, shit happens.

The only other option besides priority mail was Express, which is even faster and cost twice as much.

Just saying..It looks like it was only your second post and you are complaining about a well known sponsor that has a legit reputation here. Patience is key here. And kindness goes a whole lot farther than complaints. It's understandable to be annoyed by shipping times sometimes but it won't help your reputation by complaining about it in their sub forum. It'll get there bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Shit brother. Try waiting 6 weeks like I just did. Shit happens , frustrating, but glad it came

If a domestic source took 6 weeks to get a package to me I wouldn't hesitate to leave them a god awful review and never go through them again. I could literally drive anywhere in the country and pick it up myself and drive back in a fraction of that time. The fact that they didn't ship it how they said they would and it that its taking twice as long than they said it would is why I'm unhappy right now.

If a domestic source took 6 weeks to get a package to me I wouldn't hesitate to leave them a god awful review and never go through them again. I could literally drive anywhere in the country and pick it up myself and drive back in a fraction of that time. The fact that they didn't ship it how they said they would and it that its taking twice as long than they said it would is why I'm unhappy right now.
Then do that. Go get it yourself. Simple enough right?

I don't mind waiting a while for stuff when I expect to be waiting that long. Shit I usually just go through naps which always takes more than two weeks but less than three for me, but I wanted to see if I could find a source that could get gear to me faster. Even if I don't need it right away, when it takes twice as long to arrive as they would have me expect it to, I'm not being unreasonable when I get a little bit irritated.

5 posts. Which 4 of them are negative. Dude seriously just chill. We have all had to wait longer than expected. This game isn't the most legal thing so we understand if our package is a little late.

Well I thought of 10 things to say but you get it . Dude it's Pharmacom

Relax. My fucking god man. This is a whole different game. Basic is g2g. Be patient. You will get your shit

I am really sorry you had to wait 9 days for your parcel.
Please make a formal complaint via our website, request for your account to be upgraded to Basicstero GOLD membership. It will entitle you to a lifetime 30% off all products (excluding HGH) and free express shipping on all orders over $200.

Last edited:
Please make a formal complaint via our website, request that your account to be upgraded to Basicstero GOLD membership. It will entitle you to a lifetime 30% off all products (excluding HGH) and free express shipping on all orders over $200.
WTF Dannie I dont even have that .

Please make a formal complaint via our website, request for your account to be upgraded to Basicstero GOLD membership. It will entitle you to a lifetime 30% off all products (excluding HGH) and free express shipping on all orders over $200.

How can I be down? That's some customer service for your ass.

Get Shredded!
Make a formal complaint about bull shit, check.
Get upgraded to Gold, check.
Save dollar, dollar bills yall, check.

If I was running this little operation, I would have put a stop ship on that pack. You dirtying my name up for some stupid shit like this. I'd be going to your house, taking all your fuckin animals to live a happy life with me. Ya how you like that mother fucker, come at me bro.

there you go. squeaky wheel gets the grease. that is a more than fair resolution

Hey Daniel I placed an order 2 weeks ago I think but I don't remember what I ordered. Can I get 4 10ml's of tren for my problem!?!

Daniel.. You help one.. Ya got to help the next to..

Make a formal complaint about bull shit, check.
Get upgraded to Gold, check.
Save dollar, dollar bills yall, check.

If I was running this little operation, I would have put a stop ship on that pack. You dirtying my name up for some stupid shit like this. I'd be going to your house, taking all your fuckin animals to live a happy life with me. Ya how you like that mother fucker, come at me bro.
Come at me bro

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 84
I don't mind waiting a while for stuff when I expect to be waiting that long. Shit I usually just go through naps which always takes more than two weeks but less than three for me, but I wanted to see if I could find a source that could get gear to me faster. Even if I don't need it right away, when it takes twice as long to arrive as they would have me expect it to, I'm not being unreasonable when I get a little bit irritated.
I wanna negg this guy so bad!😑

Back