• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crazy Doser Vermodje Oxavar / Anavar?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone tried and or have results yet from Crazy Doser Vermodje Oxavar / Anavar?

Subbed.

I'm taking their proviron and it's definitely g2g, and I hear their dbol is really good, but imo if a source is gonna drop the ball on something it's usually var so interested to hear any feedback.

I have never used it before so I was interested in how it compares to other anavar for those that have used multiple sources. I am going to order some things from Basicstero maybe at the end of the week and then once it arrives I can compare the Oxavar to the Pharmacom which is known to be good stuff. ;)

I have never used it before so I was interested in how it compares to other anavar for those that have used multiple sources. I am going to order some things from Basicstero maybe at the end of the week and then once it arrives I can compare the Oxavar to the Pharmacom which is known to be good stuff. ;)

Pharmacom is know to have quality gear. I've only run their dbol but I won't go into how that went, lol.

I used var from two sources: AY and MFL. AY's var was VERY highly praised on here. I honesty think they were pretty similar but MFL was also known to have good var. It would be fun to throw in some var from other sources for comparison...like Vermodje so CD or Idog feel free to send me some to review.

I just started it today. I'm starting a log in their sub forum tonight or tomorrow leading up to my show. I'm also running their dbol with BD halo, Dispense Quick test e and a private source primo. But il almost out of primo so I will be picking some more up

Back