• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloods done on pharmacoms sustanon 300 and ardimex

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had bloods done after being on 450mg a week of there sust for 6weeks and I took 1cc on Sunday and then wed would take .5cc for a total of 450mg/wk. I took my Sunday shot and then had bloods pulled wed before I injected and come back at 1905. I knew with that dose I should come in between 1800-2200 so I am very happy with 1905 and have to say it's dosed perfect. Also was taking .5 of there ardimex eod and my estrodiol was 37.5 so it's also good to go. Her is blood work Image1466440766.735534.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you brother. Very happy finally to find a lab on here that is dosed correctly. I have to say also MFL I think is good to go but haven't done blood on them but every other lab I have tried on here and done bloods on has failed so this will be my here to go place from now on. Have some from SFY on the way but have yet to try so they will be next to be tested. But wait time is longer and no domestic with them so

Yep that looks good.
what was your ast and alt? Can't read it but see its elevated.

44 AST and 63 ALT. I had run a cycle of var and had been off maybe two weeks.

44 AST and 63 ALT. I had run a cycle of var and had been off maybe two weeks.

That's exactly what I was gonna ask then saw your post in the var thread. Thought var was supposed to be very mild on the liver, but they are barely elevated. Last two bloods mine were out of range but by less than 10pts. Probably from winstrol or tbol, can't remember. I take nsaids pretty often so that too.

I was also taking cycle support. But I had also run dbol two week prior to the 40 day var run. Also seen a good video on orals and var and it said people say var is mild and not dangerous but he said all orals can be dangerous to liver if you over do it. It's just the mildest compared to the others. I forgot to mention also I am running proviron at 100mg a day and I hear More and more that these AI's can be more harmful than the gear itself

What are you taking for liver support. Your reading are high for that low dose your taking. Look at my bloods and all the gear and how low my AST and ALT are. Your E2 is also right on the line of being high. I would do 1mg EOD.

Well I stopped the cycle support when I stopped the var. I continued to do the proviron not thinking it would affect them but they did improve from previous months blood work. Also I am on a pain med that could very well affected it with all the orals. Should have ran the cycle support until proviron was complete. And here is a pic of the cycle supportImage1466523330.965172.jpg

Get you some Liv52DS. I take 4 a day when I am just doing HRT but when I get on a big cycle I take 12 a day. Amazon has them . Buy you a 12 pack .

IML Gear Cream!
I did. I was also taking that but ran out. I like liv52

Get you some Liv52DS. I take 4 a day when I am just doing HRT but when I get on a big cycle I take 12 a day. Amazon has them . Buy you a 12 pack .

12....damn I was only taking 2

12....damn I was only taking 2

Dam it must not effect you much. My liver is perfect with 12 a day. On high AAS. You see my bloods and dose. The liv52 is the shit

Back