• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy Fathers day

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just wanna wish the many dad's on here a great Father's day may u all eat well and receive BJs ....

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Right back atcha brother! Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

B/P

Not a father here thank God. But happy fathers day to you bro.

Holy crap image a world w a Seattle jr....fuaaarrrk

When I can fully take care of my self.. I might think about a little SB Jr.. until then, I'll keep most of my money and freedom, lol.

IML Gear Cream!
When I can fully take care of my self.. I might think about a little SB Jr.. until then, I'll keep most of my money and freedom, lol.
Believe me when I say I ain't mad at ya

Believe me when I say I ain't mad at ya

Lol, I see the other side tho.. Would be cool to have one my self. One day.

Lol, I see the other side tho.. Would be cool to have one my self. One day.
Ya make sure you are stable and the woman is as well,you have plenty of time young man. When the time is right and the stars are in line. .. until then LIVE LIFE no RAGRETS LOL

Legit... Happy Fathers day to all the real dads out there.

You guys are zero BS. Big shout out to JR. The fucking guy is father of the year. Being s good dad is hard... But its what makes the next gen. Props to the good pops out there. 👍🏼

DJ to. Knowing the two guys is a kuhl insite on how to properly raise young's. Much respect you gents.

Last edited:
Ya make sure you are stable and the woman is as well,you have plenty of time young man. When the time is right and the stars are in line. .. until then LIVE LIFE no RAGRETS LOL

Hahaha, shit I'm 30.. My girls 18 tho so I got some years.

Definitely got time.....

We been together for 4 years. Going strong. You workin tonight?

RIGHT ON!!!

Happy father's day, men.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be my first fathers day of many today!!

Stay on the right path don't give up.

We been together for 4 years. Going strong. You workin tonight?

Uh wut? Am I the only one who caught that, you're 30 with an 18 year old girlfriend? Going strong for 4 years, so a 26 year old is legally allowed to date 14 year olds in Seattle? 😂

Happy Father's Day gentlemen. I am truly blessed on this day. I have 3 son's, 2 daughters with a baby boy due on August 22nd. I get to experience all of it over again. I hope everyone feels as proud as I do.

Legit... Happy Fathers day to all the real dads out there.

You guys are zero BS. Big shout out to JR. The fucking guy is father of the year. Being s good dad is hard... But its what makes the next gen. Props to the good pops out there. 👍🏼

DJ to. Knowing the two guys is a kuhl insite on how to properly raise young's. Much respect you gents.

Thx you sir. There is a lot of things I do wrong. But I'm vigilant in being a good father. Or at least trYing to be one.

Happy Father's day to the rest of you closet homos

Uh wut? Am I the only one who caught that, you're 30 with an 18 year old girlfriend? Going strong for 4 years, so a 26 year old is legally allowed to date 14 year olds in Seattle? 

Hahahahaha...

Uh wut? Am I the only one who caught that, you're 30 with an 18 year old girlfriend? Going strong for 4 years, so a 26 year old is legally allowed to date 14 year olds in Seattle? 
SB is oldschool Mormon...

Back