• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fug customs got me

My dad used to eat that(sausage) all the time in my youth . I always thought it was a gross food. And recently I'm palette has evolved and I can't get enough of it

My wife buys those all the time. She doesn't eat them though. Not sure what she does with them.

fuck yeah guys,this food is amazing.the real name is mortadella and comes from the city of Bologna (and that's why you call it bologna).our rolls are bigger,usually 20-25 lbs

fuck yeah guys,this food is amazing.the real name is mortadella and comes from the city of Bologna (and that's why you call it bologna).our rolls are bigger,usually 20-25 lbs

About 5 inches diameter, or did I get fake shit?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Blegh...

I dated a dude yrs ago that worked in customs-k9 handler
I never forget the time he did. Big drug bust one time then called me high out of his fuckin tree a cpl days later..lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh..moral of the story...some customs officers wife is enjoying 5 of the rolls that weren't counted

Them texans know how important ring bologna is in the diet..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Fucking dangerous Mexican Bologna. Kills more Americans than any other lunch meat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
13 truckloads of cocaine
267 illegal immigrants
42 jihadists

All crossed while border patrol and customs were searching for and documenting this contraband.

About 5 inches diameter, or did I get fake shit?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

usually they are 10-12 inches but there are smaller sizes (like 5 lbs, prolly 5 inches diameter).the best of the best is mortadella bologna igp but everything produced in italy is the same stuff,same flavours,etc. if it's not italian I'm not saying it's not good but probably tastes different.
btw there are also huge sizes,I remember having seen one that was about 250 lbs LOL

this is the most common size. real mortadella has whole black pepper grains but we also have another version with pepper and whole pistachios

4MbcbNA.jpg

Back