• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Help needed

ALLINATX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
Its been awhile since my last cycle, so when my gear was running low I went to my go to source PSL domestic. I recived my order and noticed a difference right away in the color. I did get a reply from another site. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/215392-TD-but-color-is-off as far as the color, I thought np ill pin it and see what happens and after pinning its not the same product. Not sure whats going on here, not trying to start anything but I would like someone from PSL to make this right please. Ill try to put a pic with the two new bottles that came in next to my old one from PSL its not just the color difference its also quality. http://i65.tinypic.com/2i8vvh2.jpg

Please email me if knowone has spoken to you yet!! Im very sorry i didnt see before now.

Tren is notorious for being various shades of yellow, from very light to almost a brownish. The synthetic oil PSL normally uses is crystal clear, whereas when that runs out (the maker of that oil just recently expanded their production so it should not keep happening) PSL uses a traditional oil, which is darker tinted. About half of the tren from PSL I have used have been very light, so there should not a problem with it.

What you can do is try it and if you do not feel the expected tren effects, then you know there is an issue. I strongly suspect you will find it to be just as wonderfully hateful as the darker tren is. :)

And yes, The Shadow is correct on the IML forum. Tren can come in all colors, most of it has to do with the cooking process and the end color does not affect anything. Well, unless it is cooked into a black tarry sludge...

Back