• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Detective Gordan

Detective Gordon needs to investigate who shit in advanced coco puffs seems like the cancer or dick warts or the passing of his three albino aunts or whatever the fuck turned him into an arrogant fuck.

Why does everyone keep giving AL a buzz, seems like every ten minutes there is another post bringing more attention and exposure to the person you are talking trash about. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detective Gordon needs to investigate who shit in advanced coco puffs seems like the cancer or dick warts or the passing of his three albino aunts or whatever the fuck turned him into an arrogant fuck.

You said the F word

Why does everyone keep giving AL a buzz, seems like every ten minutes there is another post bringing more attention and exposure to the person you are talking trash about. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My post was about deleting threads in general not just AL

Your video will a must watch tv moment!

IML Gear Cream!
Haha..indeed..cuda will get him,,then hes fawkd
1b9e307c0254c228128347430e93f4ab.jpg

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Detective Gordon, unfortunately has been forcefully retired.

id say PM a mod but they are busy getting PR off of orals. no more dairy queen though.............gives you 2nd and 3rd chins

Hey I was getting PRs off orals!

But I'm always happy to help.

Back