• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Join two gyms?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im from Cali where my gym was LOADED with everything I could ever want. I paid 60.00 a month and the gyms where Im at are 20 a month but lack the good shit. So Im thinking about breaking things up a bit to get the best of both worlds. Anyone do this?

I have gym membership to one gym right by the house but on my days off I try and go to different gyms. It seems like I workout harder than normal when I go to a new gym. And the change of scenery is very nice as well.

I have 2 memberships. 1 gym is a full fitness club. Food, weights pool, sports. The other gym is my 24/7 weight pit. Small but gets the job done

I have a membership and try to go to other gyms 2-3 times a month just because they have different machines. I do mostly Free weights but my home gym is good on that and shit on machines. I love it. I call it a gym mini vacation. Plus the female talent is always nice to see. I get tired of seeing the same girls over and over again.

I have 2 memberships. 1 gym is a full fitness club. Food, weights pool, sports. The other gym is my 24/7 weight pit. Small but gets the job done
This is what Im looking at. One for the B ball and pool. The other is hardcore.

At the smaller gym alot of guys compete with their 6% body fat keeps me pushing harder. Plus a change in my surroundings helps me focus better. I don't care if it's a extra 30 a month.

I have three gym memberships, one has beautiful white women and hardly anyone there in the morning, other is 24 hours and has all the thick Latinas and the last one has free haircuts for members as well as tires in the back to flip for cardio. I think I pay 25 each for 2 and 30 for one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Through my Heath insurance plan I go go to any gym in the network. I belong to about 4 guns right now. Cost about $30 a month. It's a sweet deal.

Just hit the new place. Cool as dude took me on tour. He was talking gearz and shit. I listened for the most part. That said that's the kind of place I'm looking for for a second gym. Shit it's only 17.00 more a month. He gave me a pass so I'll try it and see what's up.

Back