• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work results - help me make sense of it.

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All gear and AI'so are Pharmacom

I am not sure if they stopped the test serum at 1500. I see a greater than sign but lab Corp has always put the total even if it was 8000. Anyway really disappointed in the Estrogen at 80.6 This is the first time I used ADEX from Pharmacom. I ran it at 1mg ED which should have been more than enough to keep it under 40. My cycle has not changed nor has my AI and I always do bloods. If 1500 is an acurate serum count then there is some serious issue with the gear. My count is normally in the 5000+ range

This was my cycle

Wk 1-4 Anadrol 150mg ED
WK 1-12 Tren E 800mg 1xwk
Wk 1-12 Test E 600mg 1xwk
Wk 12-16 Deca 600mg 1XWK
Wk 12-16 EQ 500MG 1xwk
Wk 12-16 VAR 50MG ED
Wk 12-16 Test E 1g

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• blood work.jpg
    blood work.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 166
  • blood work 2.jpg
    blood work 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. What sides were you experiencing?

Blood work results not good

Your going to hear 19nors mess up e2 readings...

And your labs say greater than 1500 brother. So your readings are in fact greater than 1500 not equal to 1500.

I started getting some gyno witch is odd cause I've never had it. That's what had me questioning the Alex because usually 1mg ed is more than enough. I am going to call on Monday and find out if they just didn't put the full serum value. But I have never seen them stop it at 1500. I have heard of some labs doing that. I hope that is the case cause if not at those dosages my serum should be much more than 1500. I guess I need to go back with the pharmaceutical grade AI . Just so dam expensive

I started getting some gyno witch is odd cause I've never had it. That's what had me questioning the Alex because usually 1mg ed is more than enough. I am going to call on Monday and find out if they just didn't put the full serum value. But I have never seen them stop it at 1500. I have heard of some labs doing that. I hope that is the case cause if not at those dosages my serum should be much more than 1500. I guess I need to go back with the pharmaceutical grade AI . Just so dam expensive

Labcorp caps at 1500 all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya the bloodwork you got capped out at 1500. So your number could be 1501 or 15000. Never know tell you order the right test

Your going to hear 19nors mess up e2 readings...

Yeah I guess but I have run this same cycle many times and never had e2 that high. AI dose always the same. Had it dialed in from doing a lot of blood work. Don't know brother. I can certainly dump the nor 19 and go back in a few weeks weeks loaded up on test and see what the new blood work shows.

I'm on there adex now as well. Might ditch it after these resukts

It does not state on your report if analysis was performed by ECLIA or LC/MS/MS. But having said that the report is capped at 1,500ng/dl so that is a pretty strong indicator it was performed by ECLIA equipment.

That could very well be the reason why you E2 is high because 19nors can mess with analytical results for E2.

Plus Deca also is another factor that can raise your E2.

I would not lay this problem at the door of the source yet. I think for piece of mind you should go back to the lab and see if they still have enough sample to run via LC/MS/MS analysis.

Yeah I went back and looked at my old blood work from lab Corp and they don't have the greater than symbol by the serum count. So it looks like they didn't give the full count. First time they did this. Anyway that's promising but gotta wonder about the Adex

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I guess but I have run this same cycle many times and never had e2 that high. AI dose always the same. Had it dialed in from doing a lot of blood work. Don't know brother. I can certainly dump the nor 19 and go back in a few weeks weeks loaded up on test and see what the new blood work shows.

Idk man. Too many variables with this cycle you ran. I also think at those 19nor doses they will be in your system for much longer than a few weeks. Grab some caber. Though I'm going to chime out and let some vets handle it. Just be aware; labcorp caps all the time at 1500, your labs show capped at 1500, 19nors show elevated e2, most likely prolactin issues, and that deca/tren is going to have you shut down for a couple months IMO.

BTW, that is a fuck ton of gear you are running, I am surprised it does not look worse.

Well I had a couple weeks left but I guess I will cut it short and start PCT.

It does not state on your report if analysis was performed by ECLIA or LC/MS/MS. But having said that the report is capped at 1,500ng/dl so that is a pretty strong indicator it was performed by ECLIA equipment.

That could very well be the reason why you E2 is high because 19nors can mess with analytical results for E2.

I would not lay this problem at the door of the source yet. I think for piece of mind you should go back to the lab and see if they still have enough sample to run via LC/MS/MS analysis.
This is absolute fact. I ran in to this same issue a few years ago. Capped at 1500, did a retest on a different spectrum and it was 6200. Now I specifically ask for lc/ms. Deca does fuck with e2. it's best to run aromisen with it, in conjunction with adex. I would suggest you get the retest, I'm sure you will see a big difference.

Rangers lead the way

You got a capped test that's why!

You got a capped test that's why!

Yeah, when I saw that greater than symbol kinda figured that. Been using them for couple years and this is the first time they capped it. Same test I always run. Guess I will have to get a new lab to do blood.

Hey, I just want everyone to know that by no means what so ever am I bashing Basicstero. I am just posting up some blood results for yall to make your own decisions. I have made some really good gains over the last few months with their gear. I do believe that there may be an issue with the Adex because like I stated before I have a slight case of gyno which I never get and have never seen my e2 levels that high while on Deca. But I know Basicstero gear is on point. Just don't have a lot of faith in the Adex at this time.

This is a great response, thanks brother Skip! Exactly as mentioned above, the trend is notorious for sending back false readings on e2 levels. I've had my e2 come back at 294 while running 500mg tren ace alongside 750 test, and using 25mg ed pharm aromasin.

Also, yes, the greater than sign means the test you purchased or received capped at 1500. There is a certain test needed in order to show full and total test.

So, overall, I'd actually say your bloods look pretty good bro. For running what you are (I think somebody mentioned this above).

Thank you for posting up, it's good to have this explained and cleared up on your end and ours. What other questions do you have about your bloods friend?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
This is a great response, thanks brother Skip! Exactly as mentioned above, the trend is notorious for sending back false readings on e2 levels. I've had my e2 come back at 294 while running 500mg tren ace alongside 750 test, and using 25mg ed pharm aromasin.

Also, yes, the greater than sign means the test you purchased or received capped at 1500. There is a certain test needed in order to show full and total test.

So, overall, I'd actually say your bloods look pretty good bro. For running what you are (I think somebody mentioned this above).

Thank you for posting up, it's good to have this explained and cleared up on your end and ours. What other questions do you have about your bloods friend?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's all brother. Thanks for all the feed back. Good info for future reference.

You got the wrong test and on that gear you can't trust the e2 or the test number. You have to use lc/ms/ms testing for testosterone AND estrogen if you are going to mix all that and expect meaningful labs. Tren shows false highs for e2 and Deca and eq will fuck up the test reading. The fact it capped at 1500 tells you you didn't get LC/ms/ms testing and it tells you right in the results they used Roche ECLIA testing methods. Your labs are meaningless hormone wise.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned Lab MD. What test should I run. I have been running the female hormone panel with lab Corp. It's like 60$. But from what I am gathering hasn't been what I needed

Someone mentioned Lab MD. What test should I run. I have been running the female hormone panel with lab Corp. It's like 60$. But from what I am gathering hasn't been what I needed
Standard female hormone panel is only good for test and an ai at lab Corp. you want the same test but it will say LC/ms/ms. The estrogen may be called ultra sensitive. Quest by default does LC/ms/ms with their testosterone panels but I can't remember if it's standard for estrogen or you need to order ultra sensitive.

If you are running tren you have to use LC/ms/ms for e2. For basically anything else you need it for test.

Standard female hormone panel is only good for test and an ai at lab Corp. you want the same test but it will say LC/ms/ms. The estrogen may be called ultra sensitive. Quest by default does LC/ms/ms with their testosterone panels but I can't remember if it's standard for estrogen or you need to order ultra sensitive.

If you are running tren you have to use LC/ms/ms for e2. For basically anything else you need it for test.

Thanks

Back