• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Images

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can somebody please instruct me how to upload images onto this forum so I can shut up the handful of cunts on here please !! And after I upload my images I invite , Untitled , Skinny guy , Less , and the rest of you and you know who you are , or are you going to hide in your trailer or moms basement ?

Can somebody please instruct me how to upload images onto this forum so I can shut up the handful of cunts on here please !! And after I upload my images I invite , Untitled , Skinny guy , Less , and the rest of you and you know who you are , or are you going to hide in your trailer or moms basement ?

Make a photo bucket account upload an image click the url on the left and paste it here. :coffee:

Where my coffee for this one .I use tinypic to upload pics and copy past the links , never could get pics to post any other way on this board.

or simply click the paper clip then click brows and find your pic on your computer add a pic...

Not sure how a picture is going to change the idiotic shit you post but I'll play.

I use tapatalk on my phone since that's where all my pics are at anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure your holding up a sign that says dumbass so we know who you are
Ok how about your name so you know it's legit ? btw that was funny , it's the first funny thing you guys have come up with .

Just make sure your holding up a sign that says dumbass so we know who you are
Ok how about your name so you know it's legit ? btw that was funny , it's the first funny thing you guys have come up with .

just write dema across your chest.... Lmao:jerkit:

Source checking can't wait until it's in the pit.

a4290e3fa22ec4359aa85db9b533fb6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It seems to me someone who says they are a self made millionaire would have access to an I.T guy or a doctor so he wouldn't need to be walked through how to pm or bash ugl gear. Scumner please don't leave the forum you're pretty good comic relief.

come on man, it is simple as hell. It says it on the forum instructions page can you not read? Hold the alt button on your keyboard and press f4 on your keyboard and select the photo and click ok.

Get Shredded!
This guys not a coder, that's for sure lol, fuckin some people.. Guys?.?.. I'm I right or what? Guy's?... You there?
bJ4mC7L.gif

Nice little unit right here.

tumblr_l989ozivvz1qdrn5m.gif

Fuck me I love it when Sumner posts. It makes my week

uploadfromtaptalk1464926811635.jpg

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Is that him doing body work on a Range Rover or a Toyota?

Back