• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Order HGH

103deltafox

Hormone Cauldron
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just placed my first order with DG for some of their HGH, T3, and CLen... Looking forward to trying them out!

Can anyone comment on the ZPtropin, or how they got along on it??? Thanks guys!

There are some stickies on the top of the Drugs Gear thread that have some reviews along with ZPtropin labs. Also Progress is on it now and will be getting bloods next week.

Just placed my first order with DG for some of their HGH, T3, and CLen... Looking forward to trying them out!

Can anyone comment on the ZPtropin, or how they got along on it??? Thanks guys!

hi i bought 3 kits wen he ran a sale and found oud out hes doing a sale again and will b buying three more shooting for tomorrow on a nice size order, i couldnt believe the lab results especially for the low cost he charges, i been running 5 ius and really leaned right out, well i did run 3 at first then bumped to 5, my hands feel very arthritic but thats obviuosly a side. my body composition has been real lean muscle, im working way to many hours, if i wasnt wen i wasnt i had awesome gains, so in another 2 weeks ill be done with this house i demoed and now refinishing and ill be in gym 4-5 days a week, i like how i held my gains without lifting, im gonna stay on till aug sept
happy with the product, and honestly i wanted the best for the cheepest, and i got more than that
thank you

Thanks DG for the quick TD!!!! Can't wait to try it out!!!!
File%20Jun%2002%2C%2018%2000%2037.jpeg

Nice. Thanks for posting the TD!

Back