• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Winny oil brew with Miglyol 840...

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Winny 60mg per CC

I brewed 300mL and let it sit for a few days in the cool to see if it would crash. Turned out excellent!

10%BB
2%BA
Miglyol 840 as the carrier..

Has the viscosity of water. You can easily pin it with a slin pin.
Pain is about a 4 out of 10..

Attachments

• 20160531_141721.jpg
    20160531_141721.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I like that, now you have me wanting to try that with test and tren. I agree that miglyol is some good stuff. I will not use anything else for myself so long as I can get my hands on that.

No reason to waste 840 on testosterone powder. You can easily make it thin and painless with just MCT oil under 300mg per CC. If you're making 500 or so you'd do well with using 840 as a carrier.

No reason to waste 840 on testosterone powder. You can easily make it thin and painless with just MCT oil under 300mg per CC. If you're making 500 or so you'd do well with using 840 as a carrier.

Hmm... I hadn't thought of it as a waste, more like using the best product available but I see what you are saying assuming that it is more expensive than MCT or whatever.

If you order 25kg it is $236, or $9/L. (Thanks Phil) Is it still prohibitively expensive if you buy it in bulk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see using 840 as a carrier replacement for MCT oil to make it thinner ect.

In large quantities it wouldn't be very smart profit wise (if you were a lab)... but for personal use it would be awesome.

Back