• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fire!!!!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:coffee:

20160526_150305_zpsyf7mcyv6.jpg

How does that feel their pharma tren base and sust leaves knots in my ass.

Damn. Time for me to start using pharma gear.

Wp..... Hello

358t7hs.jpg

Cant see the lump but have one of your girls come and rub it.

358t7hs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The tren base really does leave knots it's good though. Still using his tne, I'm sad i only have a little left, still have his injectable dbol and adrol too.

The tren base really does leave knots it's good though. Still using his tne, I'm sad i only have a little left, still have his injectable dbol and adrol too.

I have a lot of his gear still.

Fuck all you big pharma supporters!!! Doesn't any one root for the little guy any more? #buylocal #organicgears

I refuse to buy from any facility with more than one worker.... and no bathtub on the premises in which to brew gears.:coffee:

Bathtub and sink brew is out of the question now. :coffee:

I am a new man.... I have been offered free gearz from 3 sources in the last month and had to turn down. I only accept Pharma gearz now. Skinny going to send you a recent nude right now, I almost jerked off to myself. :coffee:

Bathtub and sink brew is out of the question now. :coffee:

I am a new man.... I have been offered free gearz from 3 sources in the last month and had to turn down. I only accept Pharma gearz now. Skinny going to send you a recent nude right now, I almost jerked off to myself. :coffee:

Caulk is looking veiny!! What tren are you running again? Tri tren? I wont mess with anything but Ace or other short acting esters for tren. It can mess with my head and I dont want to be waiting 5+ days to get my head straight.

3x a week = 600mg and still drawing rainbows. I really think the only side I get is IDGAF. Lol

20160507_194631_zpsra59kkjv.jpg

Back