• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL EP TREN ACE is kicking my ass!!

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys need to put a warning label on the vial that states "Make sure to see you Doctor before starting any sexual activity" talk about cardio!!

Seriously though I don't usually get the typical tren ace sides, but I'm experiencing some nasty acid reflux or heartburn? I've read good tren can do that. I'm off any orals so it's not that. Any suggestions? Tums are getting a bit old and a brothers gotta eat!! I'm amazed at how strong and we'll made all of the EU products are. I'm here to stay!!!

Any advice please send my way. The funny thing is I'm barely eating maintenance and growing like a weed. Maybe I need to cut my dose down? I'm only at 75mg eod?

Tren also always gives me heartburn. Definitely a sign of good tren!

Thank you for the awesome review bro!

You guys need to put a warning label on the vial that states "Make sure to see you Doctor before starting any sexual activity" talk about cardio!!

Seriously though I don't usually get the typical tren ace sides, but I'm experiencing some nasty acid reflux or heartburn? I've read good tren can do that. I'm off any orals so it's not that. Any suggestions? Tums are getting a bit old and a brothers gotta eat!! I'm amazed at how strong and we'll made all of the EU products are. I'm here to stay!!!

Any advice please send my way. The funny thing is I'm barely eating maintenance and growing like a weed. Maybe I need to cut my dose down? I'm only at 75mg eod?
Haha, thats the truth!! Thanks for some awesome feedback.. wagonman.. and i hate tren heartburn..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

One of my pals told me to add Masteron because the stomach issues have to do with progesterone. I'm already on Mast and I've never heard of Mast helping with progesterone? Estrogen yes, progesterone no? Any truth to that?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Go to the store and buy some omeprolzol works great for tren heart burn and acid reflux.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got the Omapezole 20mg last night. Works like a charm. Funny because the reflux didn't start until I got off the Dbol?? I think it was keeping it at bay. Most likely timing. I'd been in the tren ace 2 weeks when I stopped the Dbol. Anywho I found another pill to have to take. Lol. Got to love our body's and the different sides we each get from AAS.

IML Gear Cream!
​Luckily no stomach sides for me....but goddamn the insomnia and sweats are no joke. at 50mg ED and im a sweaty mess all day. I come out from taking a shit at work and i have sweat stains everywhere. My coworkers must think i'm jerking it in there lol.

​Luckily no stomach sides for me....but goddamn the insomnia and sweats are no joke. at 50mg ED and im a sweaty mess all day. I come out from taking a shit at work and i have sweat stains everywhere. My coworkers must think i'm jerking it in there lol.
If your on tren that's a given! It's OK we all do it... The jerking it!

Back