• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can a rep take a look at this...

Kind Mathers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got another small TD.

However the gear is different color the labels are different color and one didn't have verification code.

I have been using basic for years now, just wondering a rep can chim in. Thank you

3f50c49d3ccc50415d43417f27873bea.jpg

I actually just checks last weeks TD and they didn't have verification codes either. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi. Check codes shall be in new design implemented into the labels under the scratch layer with our logos

please try to scratch it. all new labels have it. We can not have fakes. If you have doubts you can send that vial to the lab and we cover all testing expenses. You get report - what substance is there and dosage.

Hi. Check codes shall be in new design implemented into the labels under the scratch layer with our logos

please try to scratch it. all new labels have it. We can not have fakes. If you have doubts you can send that vial to the lab and we cover all testing expenses. You get report - what substance is there and dosage.

Thank you!!!! I have no doubts never did. Long time customer :) thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back