• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats the highest lean protein powder??

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm fixing to order up some more protein powder and was wondering what everyone else uses. And yes I no food is the best source of protein. Looking for something around 130cal to 200cal and highest protein possible. I've been using this and it's the best tasting one I've found so far
e874d24953d51234590a296424578c92.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well Damn nobody wants to spoon feed me the scoop on protein powder 🖕

Optimum nutrition sproteins are great. I usually get a 2lb tub at the vitamin shop for like 25 bucks. They run a lot of sales around here.

If your into saving money optimum nutrition makes a gainer too. Its called serious mass. I use it as a meal replacement shake. Serving size is 2 scoops but the scoop is like a damn 5 galon bucket size....like a laundry detergent scooper big bro. So ill take 1 scoop upon waking. 25 gtams protien forgot how much carbs, lots of vitamin and minerals. Its a 12 lb bag for like 56 bucks.

If your into saving money optimum nutrition makes a gainer too. Its called serious mass. I use it as a meal replacement shake. Serving size is 2 scoops but the scoop is like a damn 5 galon bucket size....like a laundry detergent scooper big bro. So ill take 1 scoop upon waking. 25 gtams protien forgot how much carbs, lots of vitamin and minerals. Its a 12 lb bag for like 56 bucks.
Yea I was just on there site. You can customize your powder the way you want it. Thats pretty Damn cool

Just pick one that you can stick with. I used to buy Dymatize ISO-100 which is one of the purest ones you can buy then I switched to Dymatize Elite-XT which costs half as much. Elite-XT tastes better and I didn't notice a difference in body composition or performance.

2 lbs of Muscletech Phase 8 is on sale for $18.75 on bodybuilding.com. I like this one currently.

4 lbs of Dymatize Elite XT is on sale for $29.99.

While ISO-100 is $74.99 for 5 pounds!

I'm fixing to order up some more protein powder and was wondering what everyone else uses. And yes I no food is the best source of protein. Looking for something around 130cal to 200cal and highest protein possible. I've been using this and it's the best tasting one I've found so far

Just pick one that you can stick with. I used to buy Dymatize ISO-100 which is one of the purest ones you can buy then I switched to Dymatize Elite-XT which costs half as much. Elite-XT tastes better and I didn't notice a difference in body composition or performance.

2 lbs of Muscletech Phase 8 is on sale for $18.75 on bodybuilding.com. I like this one currently.
The elite xt chocolate is what I have now. Its not to bad

Banana Nut is much better. Also, the Fudge Brownie tastes better than Rich Chocolate. Stay away from Vanilla.

IML Gear Cream!
Syntha 6 is priced well and tastes great, but 15 grams of carbs and 6 grams of fat is a bit steep.

Optimum nutrition is an awesome company. everything they sell is quality.

I honestly dont use powders much. Once in a blue moon though. I definitely keep it on hand though

Appreciate the help guys I will go over these soon as I get off

Fitness news deals . Com

Myprotein is a bulk over seas favorite of mine too. Check them out.

http://www.divinenutritionproducts.com/natural-isolate/

Free tank top as long as you pay for shipping

Use discount code: chance

Serv. SizeServings
1 Scoop (32g)35
AmountDaily Value
Calories 116+
Calories from fat 5+
Total fat .5g<1%
Trans Fat 0g+
Sat Fat 0g0%
Cholesterol 15mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 2g<1%
Sugars 0g+
Protein 25g50%
Vitamin A 200IU4%
Vitamin C 1000mcg2%
Vitamin D 5IU1%
Calcium 155mg16%
Iron 900mcg<1%
Phosphorus 123mg12%
Magnesium 27mg7%
Sodium 50mg2%
Potassium 395mg11%
Ingredients
Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Stevia and Natural Flavorings

Alma ISOFLEX Nutrional info:

Serving Size: (1 Scoop) 30g
Servings Per Container:14
Amount Per Serving% DV **
Calories115
Calories From Fat0
Total Fat0 g0%
Saturated Fat0 g0%
Trans Fat0 g
Cholesterol0 mg0%
Sodium65 mg3%
Potassium220 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates1 g0%
Dietary Fiber0 g0%
Sugars0 g
Protein27 g54%
Vitamin A0%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium13%
Iron3%
** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
Not a significant source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Ingredients:
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE COMPLEX [ISOFLEX Protein Blend (100% Instantized Ultra-Pure, Cross-Flow Microfiltered WPI90 90% Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed WPI97 97% Whey Protein Isolate, Alpha-Lactalbumin-RIch Whey Peptides), NOS-COMPLEX (L-Arginine, Taurine), GLUTAMINE COMPLEX (L-Glutamine), IS COMPLEX (Alpha Lipoic Acid, d-Pinitol, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine)].
Other Ingredients:
Cocoa (Dutch Process), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Real Chocolate Chips, Lecithin, Guar Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
ALLERGEN WARNINGS: Contains Protein derived from Milk and Lecithin derived from Soy (less than 1%). Produced in a facility that also handles Egg, Peanut, Tree Nut, Fish, Crustacean and Shellfish products.

Now this contains 27g of protein and each scoop is 30grams. Divide 27 into 30 and you get 90% pure protein. You have the best protein here and it's lean.

Look at all the extra free form amino acids that they added in, they're most likely amino spiking so their grams of protein per serving is bullshit which would make your percentage of "pure protein" not true either

Also stevia > sucralose

No matter which way you cut it. Each scoop of protein contains 90% pure protein if if they added some amnios. Divine protein is 78% pure protein. Anything under is not good brother. For arguments sake even is you want to say that the small amount of amino added in will subtract from the amount of pure protein it will still be higher than divine.

It seems like you sponsor Divine and help out with sales. If that is the case you have a biased opinion here.

Since the amino amounts are not fully disclosed, you really can’t tell you how much dietary whey protein is in this product. Half of the damn powder could be their "amino complex"

You don't know it I don't know it nobody knows it but allmax themselves .. and they were already sued for amino spiking 2 years ago. It's not biased if you're stating facts. I'm putting the information out there and everyone can come to their own conclusion

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/allmax-hexapro-lawsuit

Stick with proteins made by glanbia. They have been a honest source for years.

Rangers lead the way

I wasn't trying to make any statements that would lead to Divine > everyone else.

I just think Allmax is a very poor choice based on their ingredient label.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
They own ON, Bsn, myprotien, and a few others. Then they sell the 2nd grade to others.

Rangers lead the way

Well, I for one didn't know all that info. But happy that you guys had an open, constructive conversation about it. That definately helps everyone get the facts to make their own decision.

No matter which way you cut it. Each scoop of protein contains 90% pure protein if if they added some amnios. Divine protein is 78% pure protein. Anything under is not good brother. For arguments sake even is you want to say that the small amount of amino added in will subtract from the amount of pure protein it will still be higher than divine.

It seems like you sponsor Divine and help out with sales. If that is the case you have a biased opinion here.
Listen to Danny and READ the link. Then learn more about how protein powders are made. Then learn how they are distributed.

Do not get syntha 6 your going to get all gasy and it's shit protien

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
I've tried it a few times and your right about the gas. Smells like burnt rubber after I cut one haha. But yea the more I read there's a few better than others but not miles apart. There's always the blended chicken shake if all else fails

I can't find the link at the moment, but will look harder tomorrow and post it. But essentially it tells who all the major offenders are of amino spiking, and who are legit. I know mts or tiger fitness have a small list if you want to check that out.

Rangers lead the way

Dymatize is one of the best proteins you can buy. The consistently tested well to meet label claims.

There was one protein powder I was taken and it was making me light headed and dizzy. I would make a shake before gym and get on the flat bench and just get dizzy Like vertigo. What I came up with through bro science on here was it was given me a insulin spike.

I believe MP COMBAT powder along with their arnold sub company both failed testing.

I could be wrong on the combat powder but definitely not on the Arnold line. Might check into it. Sucks to not get what you pay for.

Back