• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member- Monster labs

MonsterLabs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself I am a team member with Monster Labs. If any customers need anything I am here with the reps to give you the best service and info needed! Message me if anyone needs anything.

thanks guys
Monster Labs

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself I am a team member with Monster Labs. If any customers need anything I am here with the reps to give you the best service and info needed! Message me if anyone needs anything.

thanks guys
Monster Labs

Do you guys ever plan on making guys whole that were burned when you were medlabs.

hey bro! absolutely.. have you wrote our customer service department yet and tell them the situation so we can look into that for you?

Do you guys ever plan on making guys whole that were burned when you were medlabs.

Welcome..hooefully all get reimbursed for past issues with medlabs & all can move forward..

GL

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Well, aside from all that has been conveyed; welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
thank you for the welcome! yes that is our goal. moving forward would be great!
No worries..You guys took care of me immediately when u hit the board with Craws help...Much appreciated to You & Crawfbig

I should have testing back in a couple weeks when my tester gets back in town...Its only labmax but between it & me testing it personally for a few weeks on a run i should be able to post an honest review on the var 50...

Seems like your movin in the right direction ..Keep doing what ur doing bro & all will be good

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Back