• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brought my wife to strip club

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife and I have been married for 8 years, and have 2 children. She stays at home with the kids, and I work. We went to Vegas on vacation to get away from the kids. Our agreed agenda was to drink a lot (and we did), hang out at the pool, and generally be irresponsible for the weekend. During our trip, we found ourselves at a strip club. It wasn't totally spur of the moment; she had expressed to friends before we left that she'd like to go to one again (we previously went together before we were married). When asked if she'd get jealous, her answer was something along the lines of "he knows who he's going home with". The day before in Vegas, I casually mentioned going to one, and got the response "that would be hot". And when I drunkingly proposed it that night, her response was "ok". The point is, we talked about it before.

When we got there, I looked for acknowledgement from her before any step was taken. Stripper #1 asked us if we wanted a lap dance, looked over at her and it was a "yes". Done. Then she came back and asked if we wanted another, looked at my wife and it was a "yes". Back room? Look was "no". Then my wife asks me to pick the next one, so I picked one that I knew was my wife's type. We got a lap dance, then got the question if we wanted to go to the back. Stripper #2 was a lot freakier than the last one, I looked at my wife, her face said "yes yes yes". I knew it was a ripoff, but why not.

So we get taken to the back, and this is where things escalate. They ask us if we want 15 min or 30 min. I said 15, but my wife looks at me and says 30. 30 min it is; we ended up having 3 sessions with the same "yes" nod from her. I ask her to dance on my wife and my wife asks her to dance on me. It was back and forth, and the smirk on my wife's face told me she liked it. I asked her "what's so hot about seeing your spouse with someone else?", her response was "because it is naughty". As the night went on, my wife got kindof crazy. They each had their hands down the other girl's panties, rubbing bare breasts together, and my wife bit her nippes. It was stuff that a guy would get kicked out for. I got lap dances, and rubbed my hands on her body. My wife watched with a smirk. Towards the end, the three of us were all talking about threesomes. I told the stripper that it was my wife's fantasy to have sex with other people, my wife whispered something to her and she responded with "I'm more into two guys". Then it was over and we went back to the hotel room.

My wife was very drunk, she threw up in the bathroom and passed out. She woke up the next morning, and we made love and spent the day hungover together. She told me that she blacked out at the 3rd session in the back, and asked what happened. I gave her the details, and we went on our way. Later in the day, she expressed guilt for how she acted with the stripper, I tried to reinforce that it was not a problem with me, she said she felt better.

Out of nowhere two days later, she asks me to move out. She said that I forced her to go to the strip club, I told the stripper that I wanted to sleep with her, and all the money we spent was all my fault. I am 100% sure that these things did not happen. I refused to leave and get another place so now I am sleeping nights in my car because she doesn't want me in my guest house. We've had rough patches before, but it has always been grounded in some fact that had an impact on her, therefore I had something to work on. In this case, I completely reject her memory of the facts so I don't have any starting point for a meaningful conversation to reconcile. I am stuck.

The question is, how do I approach repairing things with her? I want to keep this marriage, I just don't know how to have a conversation with her about this when I completely reject the foundation her feelings are built on. She refuses marriage counselling, so bringing a third party in to help is not an option. It's all on me.

TL/DR; wife and I go to a strip club, she did some things she regretted, now it is my fault and she wants to kick me out of our house and keep our 2 kids from me. What do I do next to fix things with her?

Get her drunk again, and video her being the 'naughty one'. Then divorce her ass and take everything.

I get the feeling your cuxkhokding forum wont like thst answer

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

You need to give her some space. She obviously thought it all way over and felt very threatened after. We weren't there dude to see what orbhownitbwent down as you recall and she probably was having fun but let me tell you the wide can get real kinky but when another woman starts stepping in their areas and their man seems turned on and happier that does NOT MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD ... Fuck trust me here. And sees feeling it now. Been there done that ! I'm telling you woman are delicate creatures and you need to be sensitive to them and all their needs and not just wanna suck your cock or she'll walk !
Give her some time and sit and try talk about it again. Tell her how much she means and that those woman are all skanks and that's not who ou bring home and wanna call your wife
Sure I'll get blasted for all this but fuck it! Too old to sit here and tell ya find new pussy. That shit gets real old. Hold on to the wife

You need to give her some space. She obviously thought it all way over and felt very threatened after. We weren't there dude to see what orbhownitbwent down as you recall and she probably was having fun but let me tell you the wide can get real kinky but when another woman starts stepping in their areas and their man seems turned on and happier that does NOT MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD ... Fuck trust me here. And sees feeling it now. Been there done that ! I'm telling you woman are delicate creatures and you need to be sensitive to them and all their needs and not just wanna suck your cock or she'll walk !
Give her some time and sit and try talk about it again. Tell her how much she means and that those woman are all skanks and that's not who ou bring home and wanna call your wife
Sure I'll get blasted for all this but fuck it! Too old to sit here and tell ya find new pussy. That shit gets real old. Hold on to the wife

Hell yeah I really respect this answer. Especially what he said about "just find new pussy". So tired of seeing that shit on here. I'd definitely give her space and really tell her you were doing all that for her, and you don't need that crazy shit in your life you just need her. Boom.

Women, in this country especially, are so torn by their instinctual lusts on the one hand and the repressive puritanical forces on the other that you wind up with twisted schizophrenic bullshit like this. It's sad. She's feeling guilty of moral depravity that can't be permitted to have occurred, therefore she didn't do it -- you forced all of it and you have to take all the blame. I don't see how you can save the relationship. She doesn't want therapy because the truth may actually come out there. Wouldn't a hidden camera video be just wonderful right about now? I'd be interested in what any female forum members think about this case...

Lines

Sometimes there are lines that should not be crossed.

Get her drunk again, and video her being the 'naughty one'. Then divorce her ass and take everything.

Hell yeah I really respect this answer. Especially what he said about "just find new pussy". So tired of seeing that shit on here. I'd definitely give her space and really tell her you were doing all that for her, and you don't need that crazy shit in your life you just need her. Boom.

We were talking about it and she kept getting real upset so I kept uttering "sphincter says what?" real quick under my breathe; she never caught on.

My wife suggest going to the strip club together every so often but as much fun as it would be I know I would end up in a situation like your in. My wife is like a stocker and super jealous. She gets upset if she sees me even glance at another woman. If you didnt have 2 kids and 8 years invested I would say fuck it. Its my guess that she is upset that her real self came out when she was drunk in Vagas. I would try the old line "What happens in Vagas stays in Vagas". Good luck.....

Women are just fucking crazy in general., the other day I went to work and decided to park on the side of the building instead of in the front like usual.. An hour later I get a text, "oh so you lied to me about working today, where are you.. Who are you with?" I can't imagine the thought of marriage

I know this is irrelevant just needed to get it out.. TbJ I hope shit works out bro

Am I missing something?

So she was out fucking some BBC and it was cool with her. But making out with a chick is a deal breaker?

Maybe she is just loving that black cock so much she wants if full time?

Something is off.

I know you explained it well. But I wonder what her side would be? I mean if she were to write up a paragraph explaining her side to a friend...what would it say?

He needs to find new pussy.

Am I missing something?

So she was out fucking some BBC and it was cool with her. But making out with a chick is a deal breaker?

Maybe she is just loving that black cock so much she wants if full time?

Something is off.

I know you explained it well. But I wonder what her side would be? I mean if she were to write up a paragraph explaining her side to a friend...what would it say?
Augustine - inthunknyou missed the part where he explained that he had been reading cuckholding forums and just posting some of the shit he sees.

He needs to find new pussy.

There is something about new pussy that makes things much much better. If he met some gorgeous blonde with a great body who wanted to fuck, he wouldn't even look back at that marriage. I could be wrong (he may be in love...barf). lol

Thing about woman, all they have is the pussy. And it is all we basically want. Once they give it up, they have nothing else. And once they stop giving up the pussy, we want out.

Most women only seek to latch on and keep you. Like a fucking possession.

Here is my two cents for you TBJ: Always remember you are in the Captain's Chair. You are Captain fucking Kirk.

If you wife is declaring mutiny, go find another first mate. And at that moment you will remember (just like when you met your wife) who is in the Captain's chair.

Augustine - inthunknyou missed the part where he explained that he had been reading cuckholding forums and just posting some of the shit he sees.

OH...I missed the part of his last post where he retracted his cuckold confession. Damn.

Don't listen to him, he's a liar.

Get Shredded!
Thanks man. Just been in a lot of theses situations and made a shit load of mistakes and I fucking know marriage should be treated sacred now. Have fun do some crazy shit together but again some one posted certain lines are not meant to be broken .... I agree there's no coming back no matter how great that moment was " drunk" or Undrunk you CAN NOT UNDO IT ! Took me growing up and being a man and a husband and a fucking father to get all that shit !!!!
Thanks bro

Happy Mother's Day cunts:

e4f25c1b70c2c5178a1364c713d029b2.jpg

What's wrong with all these fags? If my wife cheated, or kicked me out of my house over her bullshit I'd be railing other girls within the hour and lining up the best divorce lawyer available. After a year or two they'll realize how awesome you were and by then you'll have a younger, cooler girl by your side.

She wants to leave you and is coming up with reasons. She had a good time and she wants her freedom.

True story

Get a attorney and make the initial attack. Catch her off guard.

Maybe she just needs some time. Drunk or not, maybe she still remembers the look on your face while another woman was riding you. Doesn't matter whose idea it was to hit the strip club, some images are just hard to get out of your head. If she won't do counseling I'd try and get away for a weekend of some sober bonding, just the two of you. Good luck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same thing happened to me except my wife left me for the stripper. They recently got married and adopted a baby from africa.

The same thing happened to me except my wife left me for the stripper. They recently got married and adopted a baby from africa.
Damn man, sorry to hear about the African........

dude, are you doing drugs and trolling, I'm pretty sure your story about slapping that dude at starbucks is a story now. do you even pin tren bro

Back