• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I was gonna go to the gym

Joeliftin25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
But I ate 24 wings, had 4 Stella's and popped a couple footballs..

Gotta take a night off every once in a while right!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 26
Shit I can get em all day for 2 bucks a pop and adderal 30 mg ir all day for 6-10 a pop...these are my go to's! Xanex and good ol mary jane is what gets me through life half way sane!

Enjoy your day off brother...yesterday was my day off! I lift mondays, tuedays, Thursday and friday...my day off is Wednesday.

Anyways dude enjoy every last minute and hit it hard tomorrow!

B/P

Shit I can get em all day for 2 bucks a pop and adderal 30 mg ir all day for 6-10 a pop...these are my go to's! Xanex and good ol mary jane is what gets me through life half way sane!

Enjoy your day off brother...yesterday was my day off! I lift mondays, tuedays, Thursday and friday...my day off is Wednesday.

B/P
I lift the same days lol

And thats why they call you bigtime lol! Ive been on same schedule now for 2 years... whatever works, works!

B/P

B/P

nice! i would love some addys now and then, wtf is a football? xannys always came in bars for me.

Back