• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traffic Blow Me!

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doing 20 on the 5. FML!! Happy God Damn Friday.

f3c86f3993a7db8ca9e536ca84d4d143.jpg

looks like ng to me,you should see LA traffic

looks like ng to me,you should see LA traffic

LA traffic is a fucking joke!!!! I have been stuck on Hollywood Blvd at 2 am in bumper to bumper for and hour. Every hour is rush hour there. You might as well settle in if your heading south through LA anywhere between 3 and 7. I don't live there but do enough business there to hate it.

you drive a truck/tractor? you look high up. probably some idiot pulled over to piss and 5 lanes of traffic slam on the brakes to look.

LA traffic is a fucking joke!!!! I have been stuck on Hollywood Blvd at 2 am in bumper to bumper for and hour. Every hour is rush hour there. You might as well settle in if your heading south through LA anywhere between 3 and 7. I don't live there but do enough business there to hate it.
Oh fuck no

you drive a truck/tractor? you look high up. probably some idiot pulled over to piss and 5 lanes of traffic slam on the brakes to look.
Ya brother, couple times a week. Hahaha, I wouldn't doubt it. Most people are so dumb. And if one more person leaves 10 fuckin car links infont of them I'm going to explode. Little Prius acting like it's got ten thousand pounds behind it, get the fuck out of here.

Nothing worse than a Prius.

forklift in the fast lane

- - - Updated - - -

my bad, lifttruck operator

forklift in the fast lane

- - - Updated - - -

my bad, lifttruck operator
I think a forklift is faster than a Prius, not sure though. I haven't seen the exact numbers.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know what you're complaining about... I got caught up in the 99 closure today... hour and a half to Roosevelt.

I don't know what you're complaining about... I got caught up in the 99 closure today... hour and a half to Roosevelt.

Oh god that's terrible!!!!! Fuck that! I would have said fuck life.

I was stuck behind this fucker!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 8
Lulz. I no exactly where that picture was taken. Sat in the same shit except from Renton south on 167. More and more people every damn day I swear.
Both ways are terrible. I think they are putting a toll Lane on 167 which is bull shit, should just be another open Lane Fuckin cock suckers.

every new highway, and interstate seems to be turning toll around here also... greedy bastards.

Get Shredded!
every new highway, and interstate seems to be turning toll around here also... greedy bastards.
In the future, all roads will be tolled believe that.

Both ways are terrible. I think they are putting a toll Lane on 167 which is bull shit, should just be another open Lane Fuckin cock suckers.
Omfg. Is that what the construction is all about on 167?
"let's have the taxpayers pay for this road construction and after that is complete we'll fuck em in the ass more and make them pay a toll."

fucking democratic state ran by woman=Washington. Fucking communist bastards. Thanks Seattle now I'm fuckng pissed.
Yes, that's how I really feel.

Omfg. Is that what the construction is all about on 167?
"let's have the taxpayers pay for this road construction and after that is complete we'll fuck em in the ass more and make them pay a toll."

fucking democratic state ran by woman=Washington. Fucking communist bastards. Thanks Seattle now I'm fuckng pissed.
Yes, that's how I really feel.
Ya man.. It's bull shit. But hey, where else would they get any money to fix all the potholes?..

Really sucks man, it gets more congested everyday. they need to stop fuckin around and make 167 5 lanes I mean why not.

What we need to do is get on the government Dole.

Back