• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite source?

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Irish has been out of the game for like 6 months and I'm hitting a hardcore plateau, time to start up again! Who's the fire source around here now? I'm thinking of a test and igf run

With all the newbies getting scammed lately you would benefit greatly by doing a lot of reading and make an educated decision. Or, you could just say "fuck it" and play spin the bottle.

Theres plenty of sources here that have been around a long time with a stellar track record. I know who my favorite is😍

The AT subforum has been very active of late. You should go check them out.

I ordered from Basic last week. Perfect transaction. Ta was perfect. Gear is sexy as shit. the end

Robolics is a great domestic with fast shipping and easy payment methods.

i'm still trying to get past him referring to himself in the 3rd person

Hammer Anabolics was been the best in the past 3 years based on my personal experience only.

Get Shredded!
Hammer Anabolics was been the best in the past 3 years based on my personal experience only.
I wish they had a website , because I can't use my work email , and the house email Wifey uses

Thanks every one I wish mlg was Still around they were my shit. And Irish always refers to himself in third person lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God I'm so shot

All my Basic TD's were flawless. Hell I even screwed one up and it was fixed and flawless. Been using Basic since my cruise at the end of last summer . Currently running cyp/primo.

Irish has been out of the game for like 6 months and I'm hitting a hardcore plateau, time to start up again! Who's the fire source around here now? I'm thinking of a test and igf run

I think my answer is obvious.. But let me tell you why. Darius has always been more then happy to help. He'll often go above and beyond and throw in extra % off (that's on top of ASF discount). His shipping is always flawless and I've not once had an issue.

I sound bias, it's true, but i wouldn't touch 95% of the sponsors on this board for multiple reasons. Just two, MAYBE 3.

Clean and clear , can't beat $13 prop

Cheapthreads out....

Back