• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touch down on Bitcoin 40% off sale

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Touch down today once again. All is there and looks great. Only thing was the buddy was disappointed that he ordered the amps in the winstrol and got vials instead. And as I havent fulled with water based winny at all he says if it's good that once it settles that it will separate from the water and dissolve to bottom until you shake it. Is this true ? Trying that now. Enjoy the pics Image1461001219.106206.jpgImage1461001235.932859.jpgImage1461001246.555738.jpgImage1461001272.176152.jpgImage1461001296.896015.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Touch down today once again. All is there and looks great. Only thing was the buddy was disappointed that he ordered the amps in the winstrol and got vials instead. And as I havent fulled with water based winny at all he says if it's good that once it settles that it will separate from the water and dissolve to bottom until you shake it. Is this true ? Trying that now. Enjoy the pics View attachment 20694View attachment 20695View attachment 20696View attachment 20698View attachment 20699

I am sorry for inconvenience. I am not sure how you could order stan amps because they are out of stock. I would need to check your order number.
We just do not have stan amps in stock now. Or better to say we have, but they look like this

We have some temporary difficulties with fine adjusting of our line for production of suspencions in amps, so test base and stan were never available in amps for sale. Of course we can not ship them in the form like on the photo, with different amps length, etc. The line is being adjusted these weeks. So, we shipped vials. Please send me your order Nr. I will try to find out how you managed to order amps. thanks.

Nice TD bro, i love Basicstero products.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Glorious looking TD, I believe we got the stanozol situation resolved.
And it shall set when left to stand for a day or two, you will notice white ring forming at the bottom, but solution will remain somewhat milky color. If you were left untouched for a 2-3 weeks it should separate completely, white ring about 8mm high at the bottom, rest water.

Tell your friend to shake for at least 30 seconds before each use.

It's already separating and thank you Dannie for helping resolve the issue. Image1461015329.650801.jpg

Image1461026034.262756.jpg

Doing even better as the hours go by. So takes longer since its micronized from my understanding.

Back