• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Home brew

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hypothetically speaking , if you knew somebody that home brews and has a good rep from other bros around , would you concider that a better source than say perhaps PSL , Pharmacom , ect ? I may have that option !!!! I know Bostin Loyed has a guy , and has spoken openly about it so I am not speaking out of class if you will .

I wouldn't even compare the two. What do you think most of these ugls are doing? Most are home brews brother. It all depends on what China man they get the raws from.

Yea your rite , but feel some of the nigger outfits have more cleaner sanitary conditions but who know rites?

i think he meant to say nicer outfits but his auto correct subbed in the N word.

home brewing is something i'd like to try

Its a great tool to have and honestly its very fun and rewarding. It can also be expensive if done wrong and waste product. But the BB BA and oils filters and beakers are very cheap. Its finding the right raw company

i am sure between here and the other sites i belong --a lil research will find me some quality
10 years ago was so easy to get it---then the all the bs started

Its a great tool to have and honestly its very fun and rewarding. It can also be expensive if done wrong and waste product. But the BB BA and oils filters and beakers are very cheap. Its finding the right raw company

IML Gear Cream!
I concidered it a few years ago, but hear the penalties for trafficking Raws is high... Not to mention the shipping of a white powdery substance might raise concern...

I concidered it a few years ago, but hear the penalties for trafficking Raws is high... Not to mention the shipping of a white powdery substance might raise concern...

Its really not that bad at all, In over 15 years of me ordering raws Ive only lost 1 package.

- - - Updated - - -

Back when the raws came from Taiwan, before China jumped in the game

I've had great success and results from making my own. I always filter with 45 then 22 filter

No comparison. It's like comparing someone that can cook to Wolfgang puck.

Back