• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mix 2 suggestions?

badger31

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a bunch of mix 2 (tren ace, test prop, mast) and was hoping that would be the key to gaining lean mass. I've never used a mix. I'm currently 6' 6" 250 lbs. and a measured 8% body fat. I would like to get to 270 lbs. in 2 months without adding any body fat. I know that seems unrealistic but I would appreciate any suggestions. I have done many cycles but have never attempted a lean bulk.

Would this mix work well for that....it sure seems like it has the right ingredients. What dosage would you suggest. I was thinking 1ml/ed giving me 525 Tren Ace, 525 Test, 700 Mast.

I also have winny and a ton of eq laying around but adding either seems like overkill.

Thanks for any advice.

I have a bunch of mix 2 (tren ace, test prop, mast) and was hoping that would be the key to gaining lean mass. I've never used a mix. I'm currently 6' 6" 250 lbs. and a measured 8% body fat. I would like to get to 270 lbs. in 2 months without adding any body fat. I know that seems unrealistic but I would appreciate any suggestions. I have done many cycles but have never attempted a lean bulk.

Would this mix work well for that....it sure seems like it has the right ingredients. What dosage would you suggest. I was thinking 1ml/ed giving me 525 Tren Ace, 525 Test, 700 Mast.

I also have winny and a ton of eq laying around but adding either seems like overkill.

Thanks for any advice.
With this cycle here in particular or anytime Tren is added to the mix your natural test is shut down rapidly and this brings on all sorts of unwanted side effects.

Using Winstrol at just 10mg ed will aid in freeing up test throughout your body. Winstrol binds to the SHGB and frees up testosterone...this is a old trick but very effective I might add. You will be amazed at how much as little as 10mg of Winstrol will help. Mood, sex drive, helps with that fatigue feeling. The list of benefits go on and on, so yea I think this would be a good addition to anyones cycle especially when tren is involved.

You could kick off this blast with some dianabol at or around 50mg ed or combo of dbol/adrol start at 25/25mg then you can even work your way higher as you see fit. I would not go any higher though than 50/75mg...I personaly have not went higher than 50/50mg and that was pushing it.

Next option is ending the last month or so of your blast with some anadrol daily at 100mg as this will end your blast looking all lean and swollen up at the same time.

I would only run orals first 4-6 weeks and the last 4-6 weeks...some can go longer and some can't go that long. Just depends. Almost forgot to mention first 4-6 weeks on dianabol 30-50mg and ending the last 6 weeks with some anavar alone or some var plus winstrol combo.

Hope I helped something or someone with my post. I wish everyone the best and grow as fuckin big as you possibly can my friends. Thanks!

B/P

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Can't remember what that mix is dosed at but I liked 400 tren 500-600 test and the same of mast. I was using the three bottle method so I could adjust a little easier . It is kinda tough to bulk without losing some abs . I am dealing with this right now . I complain to my coach weekly about the loss of my lower abs but he just says to be a beast eat like a beast . The tren sides hit me hard after 8-10 last year I switched and used npp to finish out instead . When's the start ? Starting Monday myself.

5 days in. I debated about dropping another 10 lbs. first to be super lean but don't want to wait. I'm assuming the tren and mast will aid in cutting fat anyway.

5 days in. I debated about dropping another 10 lbs. first to be super lean but don't want to wait. I'm assuming the tren and mast will aid in cutting fat anyway.
Yes sir indeed it will...if you want to add some Winstrol to the mix, just a low dose goes a long ways when you are running tren with it. The Winstrol binds to the SHGB in your body and frees up testosterone so this is just another advantage you will get from the winstrol, by the winstrol doing this it helps with some of the sexual sides from the tren and at the same time it will be burning up all that extra fat and you will be shredded before you know it. I would run it in 30-50mg daily no need in going no higher imo. With just 10mg a day it will still bind strongly to the SHGB and free up testosterone.

Just figured I would let you in on this little tip as alot of people dont know this about Winstrol. I would run higher tren and lower test something like 500 tren and 250-400 test. Or you could do 400/400 as this will be good to. You just got to kinda play with it a little to see what works for you. If you do run masteron I would run it on up into like the 5-600mg or more range a week. I tend to get bad sides when I do high test to tren. Everyone is different you just got to play around with the numbers and see what fits for you. Good luck brother and I hope I was a little help to you! Thanks...

B/P

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Back