• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is your favorite athlete from your favorite sport?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like the title says is your favorite athlete from your favorite sport? What would be your choice if you had to pick one?
My choices Chuck liddell and football

Ken Griffey jr. Baseball
Dr. J basketball
Pete Sampras tennis
Michael Phelps swimming
Deion Sanders football
Ron Jeremy Cock Smith

Ken Griffey jr. Baseball
Dr. J basketball
Pete Sampras tennis
Michael Phelps swimming
Deion Sanders football
Ron Jeremy Cock Smith
Cock smith is probably one of the most under rated position in the game

What people don't realize about Griffey is that he talents were head and shoulders above everyone else. Natural God given talent. His problem was his work ethic. After his injuries he wasn't the same and the talent pool caught up to him because he lacked work ethic. He relied on his God given talents. Baseball was effortless for him. Deion definitely best Corner ever. No corner in today's game can come close to his coverage skills.
For sure, great genetics his grandpa, his dad, both excellent players. He always had the black factor tho..

Lazy..

For sure, ya Yankees fan always. SF Giants all day tho, I love a good ball game. I see the Seattle Mariners all the time. How about you bro?

Emmitt Smith was a mother fucker to, can't forget about him.. back when the Cowboys were great.

I'll catch a Yankee game anytime I go home. Now I I just catch a few braces games. I live close to the stadium. I've gone to a few Falcons games. And Georgia Tech is in Downtown Atlanta. I've gone to a game there Auburn and UGA.
Awesome man, your a lucky guy. Never been to any of thoes games. Would be an awesome experience though, travel to the home games.

Some how I forgot about Derrick Thomas he was a bad mofo

Enmitt had a lot of heart. But I hated him because to many people said he was better than Barry. Emmitt had an awesome line and supporting cast. Barry didn't. Barry was a highlight reel waiting to happen. Emmitt was tough as nails lots of heart. You can't teach or train heart. That's a gift only few have.
Damn stright. You know your stars, that's for sure. Barry was in a league of his own. The good old days. Today is opening day of baseball to. The time is near.

you really from seattle? i miss home
I meant he was, I in no way take credit for him being a beast. Yeah bro, I live in Seattle.. Few years now. Great place!

great place.. i whored all over seattle.. wish i never moved out of washington. need some fresh seafood stat!

great place.. i whored all over seattle.. wish i never moved out of washington. need some fresh seafood stat!
I hear ya! Where did you move to?

north dakota then currently in wisconsin.. gonna follow work back to seattle next tho. its busy there

Damn stright. You know your stars, that's for sure. Barry was in a league of his own. The good old days. Today is opening day of baseball to. The time is near.
It is your guys home opener and I hope your boy Nelson Cruz go off at the plate tonight he's in 3 of my lineups

It is your guys home opener and I hope your boy Nelson Cruz go off at the plate tonight he's in 3 of my lineups

Do you play fantasy? He'll kill it. Hes a machine, just hope hes knee hangs in there.

Back