• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Body Acne from High T

Lucidity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As of last month, my total T is now 896 (!)

However, my body acne has gotten a lot worse. Not even a salycilic acid body wash helps. Does anyone have any suggestions what to do about it?

Make an app with family doctor and if he cant clear it up get referral to dermatologist.

As of last month, my total T is now 896 (!)

However, my body acne has gotten a lot worse. Not even a salycilic acid body wash helps. Does anyone have any suggestions what to do about it?

What's your estrogen?

Do you have a DHT blocker...an androgen blocker...?

I'd focus on some of the conversion side effects that come with higher Test...not the acne itself...

Try Nizoral 2% shampoo. It masks some of acne for me but it's a life long battle (for me) if you are predisposed

Dawn dish detergent cuts through the oil on the skin. I get it when i run high deca but dawn dish detergent helped me tremendously

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I see a lot of the peptide companies are selling isotretinoin.

I took that (accutane) as a teen but there is a lot of bad press and side effects. Some report depression and its very heavily litigated drug even though it's widely prescribed.

It may also be bad on the liver cause I had to go in every 6 months for blood work while on it.

But it's by far the easiest and most potent anti acne medicine you can obtain.

If you want something more mild and don't mind visiting the doctors then can go with a cream or doxy

Try Nizoral 2% shampoo. It masks some of acne for me but it's a life long battle (for me) if you are predisposed

Yes, and a shampoo called PERFECT HAIR has a DHT removal chemical so you can rub it all over while washing your hair and feel that DHT oil coming out of your pours. Nizoral works also as said above, I use both.

Back