• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Auction idea.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems like we've seen it all with auction ideas.....bra sizes, weight of new baby's, you name it. There is one thing we haven't seen yet though. "Guess the size of my penis at full wood,". The rep putting on the auction would have to prove the length at the end with a ruler and picture. The only problem is there wouldn't be the 1000 post deal because a penis only is so long. That would probably discourage an auction like this, but what the fuck......try something new, we've seen everything else.....😄😄😄

Thinking about this idea, the first rep to try this idea is probably packing 10" plus.....remember that.

Well I'm about 1.5 inches shy of that maybe 2 so I'm out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't mean you should be out......I'm just guessing a proud rep might jump on the idea of showing off his manhood...

Could do a flaccid and hard guess. So with 2 options it would be a little harder

You got my mind going and getting excited for cock pics. Lol

Whatever mod has a pop can wang should be the one to make this

Reps are all thinking I love all those titty and crouch shots, "But no one is seeing my small package."

Auction? Is someone going to bid to see my cock? Or is this a contest where someone is going to win something besides a pic of my cock
My thoughts....both brother. Lol

There would have to be very specific rules for this. Is it measured from top of the shaft or from the bottom with cock bent up to the stomach? We all know there are ways to add a inch or two. What about optical illusions like a thick bush hiding an inch? So things to factor here...

Get Shredded!
Auction? Is someone going to bid to see my cock? Or is this a contest where someone is going to win something besides a pic of my cock
Who would want a pic of this??

Attachments

• 114aae214ed11971a5a446fb616ec752.jpg
    114aae214ed11971a5a446fb616ec752.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Back