• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

deep chest rattle/congestion

Roamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, in my neck of the woods, we have pollen, lots of it. Granted, I have terrible allergy issues each year around spring, but I have terrible, deep chest congestion. It will rattle a bit, and I can cough up a little flem, but not enough to really clear it. I fear it has probably turned to pneumonia.

What is best course of action to get the phlem to break up so that I can cough this crap up?

Chest hurts like hell when I do cough.

suggestions?

have antibiotic on hand which I have already started.

I just had pneumonia a few weeks ago had to go to ER it got so bad.They flushed me full of antibiotics and fluids and sent me home with a z pack and some prednisone..

I just had pneumonia a few weeks ago had to go to ER it got so bad.They flushed me full of antibiotics and fluids and sent me home with a z pack and some prednisone..

same symptoms I am describing Joe? Painful cough in chest area? and phlem hesitant to break up?

did their treatment take care of it?

So, in my neck of the woods, we have pollen, lots of it. Granted, I have terrible allergy issues each year around spring, but I have terrible, deep chest congestion. It will rattle a bit, and I can cough up a little flem, but not enough to really clear it. I fear it has probably turned to pneumonia.

What is best course of action to get the phlem to break up so that I can cough this crap up?

suggestions?

Let me give you chest PT.

And then X-ray you.

And then listen to each of your lobes.

:thumb:

Fever? Lethargy? Medical History? Have you recently been out of the country?

Could be a lot of things...but playing doctor and using the world wide web to fix your health problem is not wise. If it spreads and becomes serious you could spend real time laid up in bed and/or at the hospital.

Bro you know this already and are in a bit of denial. Do the right thing.

A lot of times pneumonia is accompanied by fever. Regardless, in this case a doctor is the best course of action. Pneumonia can have lasting negative effects on lung function. Go to the doc, bro.

Bronchitis dude. I had it twice this last month. My boss currently has it and another girl in our office had it twice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using CrackTalk

Let me give you chest PT.

And then X-ray you.

And then listen to each of your lobes.

:thumb:

Fever? Lethargy? Medical History? Have you recently been out of the country?

I did have fever, but it is gone now. I was indeed lethargic, tired, had fatigue. I am/have been healthy. history of allergies/sinuses. I have never been out of the country.

I did have to work in the rain for four solid days in a row. I had a bout of this about a week ago, and thought I had it whooped, went back to work, and went to the gym one day, and now this.

I feel fine besides the chest congestion for now. The stuff I had a week was worse/ included fever, body aches, etc.

I'm just going to go to the doctor tomorrow. I was trying to avoid taking sick days at work to keep from having to listen to their shit, but I guess they will just have to deal with it.

also hate missing gym this much. driving me looney.

forgot to add: I was running tren @ 150 mg/day for a while, but have dropped it about 2 weeks ago. I know that tren affects lungs/

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like AIDS

everything sounds like AIDS to you Rotten.

Must be all the sex... :winkfinger:

Its the season apparently.everyone at my job is congested and sick with respiratory problems including me.I have some phlem as well thats taking a bit to get out.MJ most likely not helping my process at all but..

Mucinex DM is good. Take 2 pills a day for 7 days

suggestions?

Go sit in a steam room. Get your body temperature up and create that natural fever effect to clean your system out. If that doesn't help guiacol is an expectorant. Ephedrine is good for asthma. I'll send you some of my TNE/E on the house. That should clear things up and make you right as rain...:winkfinger:

Mucinex DM is good. Take 2 pills a day for 7 days

That sounds like a plan too.

suggestions?

1 month ago, congestion, cough. No big deal got OTC meds. No relief. Must be allergy. 3 weeks later no relief and thinking possibly pneumonia. Finally, better go to urgent care. Urgent care said go straight to the hospital. Went and upon arriving started coughing uncontrollably, both lungs collapsed, put under and on breathing machine. Major IV meds given, no response, day 12 Attempted removal from assisted breathing in hopes of lungs re-engaging. 15 minutes later dead.

True story, funeral next week. Sometimes we tend to fly solo too long, which is human nature in this game.

Timing seemed on point to add this 2 cents. Time to go see a dr.

Take care.

LowT

Ps..... Death due to severe asthma attack complicated by untreated pneumonia

Last edited:
Btw, it sounds like you have the flu buddy. Let me know. I'm curious.

suggestions?

Fuck, dude, you aspirated some of that tranny cum you were swallowing...

No advice you get here is going to trump that of your physician.
Not a good idea to diagnose yourself and run antibiotics without knowing for sure you have an infection.

The shit in your lungs needs to be coughed out because it's a nearly 100º breeding ground for bacteria.
I recommend a visit to the doc. If it is bacterial, or has a chance of becoming bacterial, they'll prescribe antibiotics.

Late March, I'm guessing you have oak pollen where you live? You should start your allergy meds by the first week of March each year if this is the time your issues arise.
For allergies, Claritin and Zyrtec seem to be the best and the most reliable for long-term allergy relief. Works for me when it comes to oak pollen. Actually, they work well for all my allergies and I take one or the other year round.

Mucinex D is basically guiacol and epehedrine

I didn't realize they were the same drug -- guaiacol and guaifenesin. Of course I see the resemblance now that it's been pointed out.

Costco sells mucinex at volume for a decent price, relatively, but still a little pricey.

I have it on good authority from a doc that the stuff is basically harmless and you can take a bunch for quite a while if you feel the need.

Get Shredded!
I didn't realize they were the same drug -- guaiacol and guaifenesin. Of course I see the resemblance now that it's been pointed out.

Costco sells mucinex at volume for a decent price, relatively, but still a little pricey.

I have it on good authority from a doc that the stuff is basically harmless and you can take a bunch for quite a while if you feel the need.

[h=2]guaifenesin (glyceryl guaiacolate)[/h]

Mucinex D and a ton of water has always worked for me to expel shit out of my chest and get over it quickly. I also recently started doing 3 x EmergenC packets in the water and it helped me get over chest colds fast!

Mucinex D and a ton of water has always worked for me to expel shit out of my chest and get over it quickly. I also recently started doing 3 x EmergenC packets in the water and it helped me get over chest colds fast!

I do the EmergenC's too.

sounds terrible man go to the the doc asap, those rattling chest coughs can linger for weeks on end

suggestions?

Follow up with us, subbed.

my doctor said walking. she gave me 2 shots, and a course of antibiotics.

said to get plenty of rest, and plenty fluid.

Pretty much all you can do.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

I was thinking either flu or walking pneumonia, I swears it!

Back