• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Broke up with gf

Joeliftin25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She's goin nuts.. If she were so do something stupid like tell LE about my stash should I get it out of the house?

I wouldn't put it past her

Depends what state your in. For the most part LE could careless about personal use stash. Unless one of the officers themselves are getting low. Hahaha. If you're lucky she'll do it over 911 and get charged for abusing the emergency line. That'd be classic.

dog-you-are-going-to-jail.jpg

If she goes nuts and talks, her statement is good to get a search warrant. Bury your stash in the back yard 😉

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

But you got to think in contrast. He could just pull the addiction card and get off with nothing but some classes and CS. The raid would out cost the intake. Unless you have enough to put the word "lab" in the newspaper, then yeah. You'd be fucked. Where I live, I've never heard of even someone with personal use anything get raided. They might come ask you questions though. That's possible.

If she goes nuts and talks, her statement is good to get a search warrant. Bury your stash in the back yard 

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt they will issue a search warrant just by her saying he has a stash of gear. Now....20lbs of cola or H...maybe....

That being said they can't come in your house without one. So if they come to your house, stay inside and ask to see the warrant.

Just get it out of there until things blow over. It's not worth the risk, and women are fucking psycho.

I agree not worth the bull shit bro..

Just get it out of there until things blow over. It's not worth the risk, and women are fucking psycho.

Lol Brotha
My ex told the judge back in October with pics of oils and orals
Still going to court for that and child custody
Stash it
Keep small amount about 3 vials
Then they really won't care
Just misdemeanor
Good luck

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't keep it in my house. I would remove it from your house just in case. And don't just store it in your car

IML Gear Cream!
Lol Brotha
My ex told the judge back in October with pics of oils and orals
Still going to court for that and child custody
Stash it
Keep small amount about 3 vials
Then they really won't care
Just misdemeanor
Good luck

thats fucked up

Agreed with most people. Get it out ASAP. Call a good bro and store it there. I had mine buried in the backyard when my divorce was going on. I didnt trust her at all and turned out i was right. During the custody trial she wiped out pictures of steriods and told the judge i was addicted, lol. Judge put zero weight behind that and saw her as a crazy person.

Never ever ever trust a scorn woman. She will at all costs rake you through the coals. I would get the gear out... I would remove yourself from the hoise and if have to be around her have your voice recorder recording in your pocket. All it takes is a phone call and her saying you threatened her and your in county for the night. Also been there...

Just stay far away brother

Agreed with most people. Get it out ASAP. Call a good bro and store it there. I had mine buried in the backyard when my divorce was going on. I didnt trust her at all and turned out i was right. During the custody trial she wiped out pictures of steriods and told the judge i was addicted, lol. Judge put zero weight behind that and saw her as a crazy person.

Never ever ever trust a scorn woman. She will at all costs rake you through the coals. I would get the gear out... I would remove yourself from the hoise and if have to be around her have your voice recorder recording in your pocket. All it takes is a phone call and her saying you threatened her and your in county for the night. Also been there...

County...:(

County...:(
Awful. Took me 5 months to deal with it. Charges were dropped of lack of evidence. Still a pain in the ass

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

They can call it domestic violence , I've never seen my ex , but she complained.
Play it cool
I've got restraining order, domestic violence, child abuse, child endangerment.
All I did was tell my 16 ye old daughter not to talk rude to me

They can call it domestic violence , I've never seen my ex , but she complained.
Play it cool
I've got restraining order, domestic violence, child abuse, child endangerment.
All I did was tell my 16 ye old daughter not to talk rude to me

Already charged man. This was a year ago... Had me for DV and threats. Not one time did i touch her or threaten her. I moved out amd within a month found the girl im with now. She heard that and went off. What an awful nasty woman... And i have kids with her so congrats to me for dealing with that my whole life

Already charged man. This was a year ago... Had me for DV and threats. Not one time did i touch her or threaten her. I moved out amd within a month found the girl im with now. She heard that and went off. What an awful nasty woman... And i have kids with her so congrats to me for dealing with that my whole life

Bitches

This thread is too much real life...

Bitches

Yup. I've heard your story Mish and its awful. I feel for you man... I really do. But like people told me hang tough and never give up. Its been 2 plus years and i finally have my kids almost 50/50. Its been a battle every step of the way.

The only thing she did was make herself look crazy in the courts and i kept my cool throughout it all. Now life is some what normal and i have the best relationship with my kids and we know thats all that matters.

Yup. I've heard your story Mish and its awful. I feel for you man... I really do. But like people told me hang tough and never give up. Its been 2 plus years and i finally have my kids almost 50/50. Its been a battle every step of the way.

The only thing she did was make herself look crazy in the courts and i kept my cool throughout it all. Now life is some what normal and i have the best relationship with my kids and we know thats all that matters.

Next date is April 6
I fought with and almost got arrested from Mediator the other day to talk to kids to hear their story before they make a desicion.
My ex said so many lies
My kids have interview March 30 with mediator
I'm hoping it works out
She's asking 100% and not to see them for a year at first
Will see
Went to lawyer yesterday and more funds never ends
Bitches

Craziness... I threatened to leave once or twice and she flips out. My girl is probably one of those kind too. Ready to run me over and park on my head.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Next date is April 6
I fought with and almost got arrested from Mediator the other day to talk to kids to hear their story before they make a desicion.
My ex said so many lies
My kids have interview March 30 with mediator
I'm hoping it works out
She's asking 100% and not to see them for a year at first
Will see
Went to lawyer yesterday and more funds never ends
Bitches

No gayzz but if you want to talk about it im a pm away man. Sounds like yours is a little worse than mine... But i love to talk about stupid bitches lol.

No gayzz but if you want to talk about it im a pm away man. Sounds like yours is a little worse than mine... But i love to talk about stupid bitches lol.

I will keep u in mind for that
No homo either
13 yrs together and 4 kids
Crai Crai Bitches

Go with your first thoughts. Theres a reason why this shit popped into your mind.

She's goin nuts.. If she were so do something stupid like tell LE about my stash should I get it out of the house?

I wouldn't put it past her
Thats a fuckd up situation..worst part is if ya let her go she might do it anyway...u need some type of leverage on her to keep her quiet..

Good luck

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

They cant get a search warrsnt off of "he said she said" just store it somewhere safe for the time being if ur that worried.

I hate a spiteful fucking bitch.. We're not even married and she's tellin me I'm gonna pay for this and that.. Fucking cunt. Bitch Isn't getting a dime out of me..

Sometimes you gotta find a big bulky bitch to just mop the floor with the ex. Put that hoe in check.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back