• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MassbuilderPharma Order progress log

dionysus.booras

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
03/07/2016

MASSBUILDERPHARMA

1.GETTING IN TOUCH
I e-mailed Massbuilderpharma and received a response within 10 minutes. We then figured out a price for my first order with them and I was given a healthy discount of 20%(Not running a special/promo) off their already almost unbelievably low prices! It was a seemingly good-natured *Gasp!* welcoming gesture. I have heard almost exclusively positive feedback from many credible sources regarding this shop, so I decided to spring for it and order from them. Free shipping, no minimum spending limit definitely seems too good to be true, however I trust those who spoke highly of them so I am confident that MB will continue to demonstrate the unrelenting desire to satisfy customers that I’ve experienced thus far. As of right now I have paid for my order and the required information has been sent to MB to confirm my payment, so far I have been fully accomodated through every step of the process - Far beyond what has come to be expected from even the most professional of sources. I recognize that this level of service is uncommonly excellent in the current markets’ standard - Let us not forget though, it is far from complete! - This unprecedented level of service begs the question of whether or not it will extend beyond the moment I sent my money? Will the promised ETA be fulfilled? Adequate product quantity & quality? Will it be the same next time? The answers to these questions are yet to be determined. So far, so good – We can only hope that my next update is equally positive so others are comfortable to make the same choice I did.

Back