• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I don't think many of you guys realize how big you are ...

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't go to a gym to workout, I have a nice rogue rack at home, so I am never around places you guys train.

From the looks of many of you in your avatars, let me say that I go months without seeing anyone that looks like you. You are probably used to it and see it all the time at the big gyms, but for the average person...many of you are freaking huge.

Anway kudos to you that have put in the effort it takes.

Walking around at 6'4 255 13%bf .. I keep getting people telling me I'm massive but idk in see bigger mofos all the time and I'm like nah what about that dude lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Dude that's so true, I've noticed as I grow my dick looks smaller by my legs lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I look in the mirror and see a small guy but when I take a piss, I realize I have big hands.:hmm:

5'8" 210. I don't feel big at all. Everyone else just seems so small. What's considered the average sized man now-a-days is what I consider a women to be.

IML Gear Cream!
there is a tremendous difference between being big vs being muscular.
I am not very big at all and with normal fitting clothes on most people
cant tell I even work out. but take the shirt off and its a diff story

You guys are small.
Whats bs is we get looked at as freaks but the huge pigs that get in the scooters to buy food at the grocery store are considered the norm.

People at work always say something about my size but I don't think I'm that big. I'm 6'4 240lbs upper teens bodyfat. I usually cut to 225ish during the summer.

You guys are small.
Whats bs is we get looked at as freaks but the huge pigs that get in the scooters to buy food at the grocery store are considered the norm.

no shit. when I go into walmart its amazing how these people waddle around
and their kids are almost as bad

I've successfully been the biggest person in my gym for the last year or so.. And then..... I went in last week at a random time I normally never go.

There was a true God damned big there. I felt so beta. Back to my normal time slot :coffee:

I've successfully been the biggest person in my gym for the last year or so.. And then..... I went in last week at a random time I normally never go.

There was a true God damned big there. I felt so beta. Back to my normal time slot :coffee:

yeah I saw vic Martinez in my gym like a month ago. even all covered up you could tell he was a ripped monster

I don't think I realize how big my DICK is .... I mean my wife tells me all the time..." Be careful at night, it might wrap around your neck in your sleep"

Wait what are we talking bout....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok dude I'm sorry...ever just be in "that" mood? I need to work on not posting everything that crosses my mind.

Yes some of you guys are monsters. I'm decent size but I don't stay on year round. In fact I'm about to start again doing tren for the first time. I've been doing this on and off since I was 21 and I'm 34 now. I've learned the hard lessons. Word of advice to you younger guys, don't ever expect to stay in the shape your in "off" while "on"...for some this is a life decision. Trt guys this is excluded. But take a good look around at some of these stories. I've had gyno problems along with libido issues. (For a YEAR AND A HALF) Everything is homeostasis man and you need to know your body to key into your OCT and PCT. ...or you'll learn the hard way. Hopefully you won't fuck yourself permanently. Luckily I didn't.

Oops...I ranted off topic ..apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am small compared to many on here, but I solve that problem by going to a gym full of wimps. Relatively, I am very muscular. :)

5'8" 210. I don't feel big at all. Everyone else just seems so small. What's considered the average sized man now-a-days is what I consider a women to be.

exactly! And then all these little weenies dress in ways that make them look SMALLER...that is so odd to me. Being a pussy boy is IN STYLE.

Get Shredded!
People at work always say something about my size but I don't think I'm that big. I'm 6'4 240lbs upper teens bodyfat. I usually cut to 225ish during the summer.

You are my case in point...unless someone goes to a gym, or hangs around a college with D1 football players, seeing someone your size is not common at all.

You guys got Farva all worked up. He wont stop PMing me for nudes of ny bigness...

yeah , well fuck you all cuz i am old and small---185 but pretty healthy down to 15-20% bf which is bad for me but awesome compared to a year ago and as long as i can kick all my daughters spouses asses (all 3 at once) i am a happy guy!
hats off to all you big mother fuckers on your hard work because i know how hard it is to stay in shape even as a smaller guy

You guys are small.
Sad, but true. Being overweight is the norm

Y'all are the fuckers I hate at the gym lol. 5'7" 185. Got to 198. People tell me I look awesome but I'm at the gym and there are dudes that are 6'5" 250 easy. I would hate to buy your GD groceries.

Ill know im swole when i walk in the big and tall store. Until then kmart bound. I also find steals at goodwill and yard sales. Sometimes i run into some fat chicks clothes they look like they would fit but smell like smoke , usually not my brand.

Cheapthreads out..

I'm phuckin HOOGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Everywhere I go people stare at me, both men and women. The men look on and hate with bitter envy while their girlfriend/wife stares at me with desperate eyes sayin, "I wish my weak, scrawny ass and or fat boyfriend/husband looked like that!"

It's good to be a big man with direct German/Barbarian/Viking genetics. We were Gods in former centuries :coffee: I've got a thick frame with long limbs and fuck tons of muscle. It's what happens with many years of consistent eating, training, etc.......plus some pharma gear :p

*On the schlonger note (only because others brought it up), I've got magnum girth and above average length. I'm thick everywhere and am plenty happy with that ;) wouldn't mind another inch or two in length, but I make my wife say ouch regularly in all 3 holes so she would actively protest more length :roflmao:

Don't hate the player, hate your genetics :cool:

Back