• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BSR azazel warning!! Read now !

DLastra

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For anyone who received the azazel test vials peel your labels off and clean the sticky residue with an alcohol swab then hold that shit to the light. I'm fucking disgusted at how much shit is floating in both of my vials.

94e1bbe0002c98d72545db0b57e5498d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

Bro, you're bitching about free floaters??

Go suck a tranny cock and piss off. I know I'm not the only one who got azazel and I'm trying to warn others before they pin this dirty ass shit and end up with an infection.

Go suck a tranny cock and piss off. I know I'm not the only one who got azazel and I'm trying to warn others before they pin this dirty ass shit and end up with an infection.

I think he was joking.

Yeah trash that shit man. Scary.

Sounds like a regular Thursday night fot Farva :)

You didnt hurt his feelings, lol.

Sounds like a regular Thursday night fot Farva :)

You didnt hurt his feelings, lol.

Oh I know that's why I said tranny cock so it would be on his mind and draw his attention away ;)

Oh I know that's why I said tranny cock so it would be on his mind and draw his attention away ;)

He loves that damn tranny cock. Shit who doesn't?!?!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

For anyone who received the azazel test vials peel your labels off and clean the sticky residue with an alcohol swab then hold that shit to the light. I'm fucking disgusted at how much shit is floating in both of my vials.

94e1bbe0002c98d72545db0b57e5498d.jpg

Did you pm a rep before you went on the board this can damage their credibility :roflmao:toss that shit or send it to cheapthreads he will pin anything

IML Gear Cream!
Last year I had some D-bol TNE that kept crashing and I just heated it before every pin. It was crystal clear once heated but kept crashing.

Not sure if yours is crashing or not but I would heat it before tossing it.

Also if you penetrated the stopper with a big pin sometimes the stopper rubber is the source of the floaters.

Also if you penetrated the stopper with a big pin sometimes the stopper rubber is the source of the floaters.

Happens ALL the time. Just make sure you don't pick up any of those stopper bits while drawing.
If you're that worried about it, refilter with a Whatman .22µm syringe filter.

Alternatively, you have a dbol/adrol mixture which you can draw with a syringe and add to juice or a shake. Both compounds are equally as effective orally as through injection.
Your injectable is just as hepatoxic as oral so it doesn't matter how you take it.

Last year I had some D-bol TNE that kept crashing and I just heated it before every pin. It was crystal clear once heated but kept crashing.

I was gonna say the same thing, the ports sometimes break up when sticking in the pin. I think this may be from old or cheap ports

The floaters do not match the color of the stopper and it's not crashing. Couldn't get them in the picture but there's also fibers like from a cloth or similar floating in it as well.

The floaters do not match the color of the stopper and it's not crashing. Couldn't get them in the picture but there's also fibers like from a cloth or similar floating in it as well.

chuck it then its not worth the risk

From that pic it looks like stopper rubber. I have seen it many times in jugs. Do you use 20 gauge to draw?

I'm not saying your gear good. I never liked BSR

Fuck really , when are you hoing to let go? Are you being fooled or tricked.

There should never be floating particles in any vial.
Member your letting a drug addict spin your gear.
Im sure he's been up for a few day's drugged out
Sweating in the bottle.

This guy choose his habits over paying customers.
This is the guy that good ppl got banned over.
This is the guy that killed this forum by getting ppl at each others throats.
Put this guy to sleep already. Buy just curious if he comes back from the dead how many guy's would be wait on there kees for more free gear. Some of you guy's have leftovers on your face from last time.
Can i get a rep to help me iut with my " order ".

Cheapthreads out..

From that pic it looks like stopper rubber. I have seen it many times in jugs. Do you use 20 gauge to draw?

I'm not saying your gear good. I never liked BSR

Drawing with 22g but the pieces are red and the stoppers on the vial are gray

Drawing with 22g but the pieces are red and the stoppers on the vial are gray

Yeah sorry.. I was writing my response and chatting with my wife when you posted that. I guess I shouldn't take 5 minutes to write a post.

Get Shredded!

There is always a simple explanation for that.
It's call not giving a fuck about a guy's health
Rubber top particles is one thing but what your describing well it's anybody's guess. Just a drug addict concoction..

Cheapthreads out...

There is always a simple explanation for that.
It's call not giving a fuck about a guy's health
Rubber top particles is one thing but what your describing well it's anybody's guess. Just a drug addict concoction..

Cheapthreads out...

Exactly my only reason for this thread is to warn the other guys using the azazel. I've pinned 3 ml before I saw a floater in the barrel and that's when I pulled the label and saw the horror. I never did like the Amber vials for that reason to begin with but the flashy blends and taste of guaiacol drew me in.

From now on I'm sticking to well established sponsors.

He was probably wiping his "lab equipment" down with a rag or paper towels and if there are fibers left over it's not being autoclaved prior to use.
Not to mention that if fibers and other crap are getting into the final mix it is not being filtered or the sterile filters are being used past the point of failure rendering them useless.

BTW: good job looking out for your fellow board members.

Ah, then definitely toss it.

Dude this is the best gear cooked by the greatest chemist in the galaxy just pin it , chunks in the gear is probably just a new technology.

Happens ALL the time. Just make sure you don't pick up any of those stopper bits while drawing.
If you're that worried about it, refilter with a Whatman .22µm syringe filter.

Alternatively, you have a dbol/adrol mixture which you can draw with a syringe and add to juice or a shake. Both compounds are equally as effective orally as through injection.
Your injectable is just as hepatoxic as oral so it doesn't matter how you take it.[/QUOTE

good info paranoid!! I did not know that. I thought injectable prevented the hepatoxic.

I heard from some unreliable sources that received free gear that BSR was G2G and the reason he is away is because he had to drve his forklift to go fire his label guy

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

All of this... Had some tne blend that crashed and heated right back into solution. If you're drawing with an 18 you could be harpooning chunks of stopper into the mix

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

All of this... Had some tne blend that crashed and heated right back into solution. If you're drawing with an 18 you could be harpooning chunks of stopper into the mix

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Drawing with 22g, stopped is gray and the floaters are red. Also I can clearly see fibers floating in it as well.

Back