• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I found him guys

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
k2hht2.jpg

And THAT is why you never use a warehouse forklift in off road conditions!!!

Hey the fucker sent a fat pack of stuff. Free Where ever your at. Peace be the journey.

So how's everyone doing?
Im new here 1st time user looking for a gtg lab with great communication skillz , kindly point my in the right direction plz. R&R labs inc.

Cheapthreads out...

Since the unfortunate accident on the way to the postal I will have to refer you to levram if you want the same type of customer service.

Lol.. Can i please.

Cheapthreads out..

lol terrible

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It is spring break soon rite. I live very close to clear water beach. Ran in to the man.

I should not of done that. But I'm sure he would laugh. I hope he's well.

Yea me too, it doesn't make sense, the timing is off, he could've came off nicely if he scammed on the next go round lol, all these new concoctions he's been coming up with, the forklift serviced, he was ready to roll

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

^^^^^
Which Cheapthreads is this???

That guy isn't a brown Juggalo though in a douchey shirt and flat bill.

Now they'll have OSHA on their ass! That'll slow packs up more....

Get Shredded!
Come on guys !!I need 30 to 45 days to answer pms and email.

That guy isn't a brown Juggalo though in a douchey shirt and flat bill.
Speaking of flat bill, man... There was a girl in the gym today... Hot as hell, latina, but she was wearing a flat bill just killed everything I was thinking about her.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There was a girl in the gym today... Hot as hell, latina, but she was wearing a flat bill just killed everything I was thinking about her.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

All blasphemy, you are officially gay now! Hahahha Hot latina end of story = winning!

You want a lady in the st. And a freak in the bed.
Meskins bitches are that. But dont get the wrong ones I've see hot Latinas that turn out to be .. Well not that " cough "... Ill leave it at that..

Cheapthreads out..

Hahaha.. Na that's bsr rep limpgimpdick look at the way he's stretched out. Not even in pain just whatever we got more forklifts out back...

Cheapthreads out..

Back