• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Problems 3rd ordering a row

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here we go again. Over a week after money sent and close to a week since order said shipped I get email saying receiver can't pick up funds. So is it shipped or not shipped ? Honestly have had my fill of problems with basic already. No complaints on gear tho and yes price match is great offer BUT do literally have to go thru shit every time I order ? Multiple problems with last 3 orders and kept it to PM's but I'm just tired of the shit now. Great gear ,good reps , and great promos but just get ur shit together guys. Once is no big deal , twice is an accident ,3 orders and 3 major problems is not acceptable. Hope to resolve ASAP

thats why I try to stick with Bitcoin. Hope it all gets figured out man

I have put my first order in 8 days ago by WU and after submitting the info the website continues to tell me that payment is being checked. ...any of you guys know whats up or how these guys operate? The site states that order will be processed in 24 hours but its been 8 days at this point...any info would be greatly appreciated guys

It took mine about 6 days to change about 3 weeks to receive. Give it some time guys they are international so it takes some time.

They have good reps and you will get take. Care of

Here we go again. Over a week after money sent and close to a week since order said shipped I get email saying receiver can't pick up funds. So is it shipped or not shipped ? Honestly have had my fill of problems with basic already. No complaints on gear tho and yes price match is great offer BUT do literally have to go thru shit every time I order ? Multiple problems with last 3 orders and kept it to PM's but I'm just tired of the shit now. Great gear ,good reps , and great promos but just get ur shit together guys. Once is no big deal , twice is an accident ,3 orders and 3 major problems is not acceptable. Hope to resolve ASAP

After first order problem I MIGHT order again but most definitely not after 2 kerfuckles.... and you went back for 3rds??

I just placed my 3rd order. Both my last 2 orders came in around the same length of time. I agree great gear, reps and promo's! I just order more than enough to hold me over while I wait in each order. That's my 3rd order in 2 months so the T/A isnt too crazy considering its international.

After first order problem I MIGHT order again but most definitely not after 2 kerfuckles.... and you went back for 3rds??

Yes I did. Hard to pass on the 50 percent off offer. I get the point tho.

So so is order shipped or not shipped ???? I'm waiting for answer

IML Gear Cream!
You see murf forgot to mention that 2 of these 3 problems were caused by his own inability to input correct address in the fields provided.
I did provide him with screenshots of how the addresses were recorded on the website only to be told that someone on our end must have manipulated it. This caused murf to make 2 trips to his local post depot to pick up misaddressed packs.

Note; this posts will probably cause a shitstorm, some rumbling posts and PMs full of vulgar abuse - ask me how I know :thinking:
In any case I will let Dylan deal with this issue... unsubscribing.

Last edited:
I've had no issue with Basic. I used their domestic shipping. It costs a little more money, but had lightning fast TD and is always the safest way to go. Definitely worth every penny.

1st lets get the name calling out of the way. Dannie u are a complete jetkoff and liar. I showed u the screenshots of basic website with correct address is correct place didn't I ? I will answer that caus u are a manipulative lil cunt- yes I did !!! I kept all issues private did I not ? Yes I did !!!!!

So now that is out of the way smart guy is the order shipped like the email stated ?????? That is the only question here. I am
not the only 1 who is goin thru this exact same ( lie ) runaround am I ? No I am not. But I decided to go public because of ur snide cunt answers thru pm.

Is is order shipped or is that a manipulation ?????? I tried real hard to give u and the company u represent time and chances to provide smooth orders and it seems it can't be done.

So so is order shipped ???? Again I'm not the only 1 who is going thru this same exact situation am I ??? U also conveniently forgot to mention how many times I had to go back to MG cause this happened before didn't it ? Am I manipulating the other customers same exact problem also ? How am I doing that I wonder. Yea bro def unsubscribe urself from this 1 cause you aren't winning with me. My reputation is beyond repute and I do not manipulate or lie. I honestly fucking knew u would handle this thread with the snide lil weak reply instead of addressing the only question on the table.

Did my order ship as I was told ?
Dylan can look into this please ? Shipped or not shipped was question

Last edited:
PM'd u the order number Dylan. Supposedly shipped 6 days ago. Let's find out the truth please.
Thank u

i can explain this and i think i already mentioned this.
It is not possible to receive a lot of Western Union or Money Gram payments for once. Maybe 5-6, but no more. Otherwise there will be a lot of questions to receivers and they can be just blocked in these systems.
When I uploaded names of receivers to our site (you see them during ordering) i changed them after about 6 hours to another ones. But i really did not expect that there will be as many payments as it was within this period. So our guy had to pick up only 5-6 payments per day within lot of days in order not to be blocked in these systems.
In order to win time for you we decided not to keep orders in the status - payment is being checked, but i confirmed all payments, which had payment info submitted. This means we won a couple of days for you, i told to our warehouse to package all that orders. That is the moment when the status changed from checking to - shipped. We could not keep your order in the status - your payment is being checked when it is already in our warehouse packaged. It would ruin all our system and cause a mix up with all orders.
So,It would take a day or two to package your order. For this period we would be able to pick up your payment and we tried, but we did not manage, so we sent you an email regarding this issue.
Now we took this into account and when we have a sale next time i will just change names of the receviers every hour. this will help to proceed faster.
Bitcoin is a much faster and simpler way.

Last edited:
1st lets get the name calling out of the way. Dannie u are a complete jetkoff and liar. I showed u the screenshots of basic website with correct address is correct place didn't I ? I will answer that caus u are a manipulative lil cunt- yes I did !!! I kept all issues private did I not ? Yes I did !!!!!

So now that is out of the way smart guy is the order shipped like the email stated ?????? That is the only question here. I am
not the only 1 who is goin thru this exact same ( lie ) runaround am I ? No I am not. But I decided to go public because of ur snide cunt answers thru pm.

Is is order shipped or is that a manipulation ?????? I tried real hard to give u and the company u represent time and chances to provide smooth orders and it seems it can't be done.

So so is order shipped ???? Again I'm not the only 1 who is going thru this same exact situation am I ??? U also conveniently forgot to mention how many times I had to go back to MG cause this happened before didn't it ? Am I manipulating the other customers same exact problem also ? How am I doing that I wonder. Yea bro def unsubscribe urself from this 1 cause you aren't winning with me. My reputation is beyond repute and I do not manipulate or lie. I honestly fucking knew u would handle this thread with the snide lil weak reply instead of addressing the only question on the table.

Did my order ship as I was told ?
Dylan can look into this please ? Shipped or not shipped was question
calm down please. you are not right here. Dannie addressed me to assist your in your problem, he provided me your order numbers. I checked them in our site and i compared delivery address with the addresses you specified before for your previous orders and this time it was not full, your street was not specified, thus, the address was not full. Obviously i may not show here the screenshot with your address but i show this

as you this is the form to fill the delivery address. you had to enter your full name in the first field. and street in the second feeld. And you entered your first name in the first field and last name in the second field. No street at all.
Thus this is your mistake indeed and we shall not be responsible for this according to our ordering conditions. i.12. http://int.basicstero.net/index/terms

PM'd u the order number Dylan. Supposedly shipped 6 days ago. Let's find out the truth please.
Thank u

your order is at postal service office. we handed it over to them. but we hold it cause it happened exactly what i explained before. our guy tried to win time and pick up more payments as usual and MG blocked him. he can not receive your payments. I sent you i or 2 emails with a favour to contact MG and ask them to change the name of the receiver. it is absolutely free for you. As excuse fort inconvenience we added 50$ to your account, which you was also informed about in that email.
If you do not see emails please check the spam folder. Thank you.

Last edited:
Original question in original post - Was order shipped or not shipped could have been answered very simply by stating yes or no. That was my question wasn't it ? Why I have to go through all this to have a question as simple as this answerd I don't know. So I have to change reciever ok not problem to do again and again I still havnt got simple answer but I think what ur saying is it hasn't been shipped even tho it said shipped 6 days ago . Why make things So difficult ? Your pompass rep was to worried thinking of what I would do instead of doing what he SHOULD have done. Simply got to the bottom of why thread was made to begin with. I wanted to know if pack was shipped like the email claimed it was. Simple

i accept your answer because it seems to be an honest answer. I suggest refraining from using the phrase package is shipped in the future until package is actually shipped.

Last edited:
Original question in original post - Was order shipped or not shipped could have been answered very simply by stating yes or no. That was my question wasn't it ? Why I have to go through all this to have a question as simple as this answerd I don't know. So I have to change reciever ok not problem to do again and again I still havnt got simple answer but I think what ur saying is it hasn't been shipped even tho it said shipped 6 days ago . Why make things So difficult ? Your pompass rep was to worried thinking of what I would do instead of doing what he SHOULD have done. Simply got to the bottom of why thread was made to begin with. I wanted to know if pack was shipped like the email claimed it was. Simple

i accept your answer because it seems to be an honest answer. I suggest refraining from using the phrase package is shipped in the future until package is actually shipped.

actually i replied to your question.

your order is at postal service office. we handed it over to them. but we hold it ...
if i was not clear, i meant that its at the shipping company but we asked them to hold it and not to proceed further for now.

Shot i wouldnt mind that 50 dollar credit to change the name on reciever, lets work something out between me and u basic :winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Same thing happened to me. I recieved a $50 credit and just called and got them to change the name. Took 2 minutes and got $50 bucks! They even emailed me after only a few hours about the mix up. So from what I can tell they are on top of it. Just a small hiccup and it was taken care of properly in a timely fashion. Thanks pharma

Same thing happened to me. I recieved a $50 credit and just called and got them to change the name. Took 2 minutes and got $50 bucks! They even emailed me after only a few hours about the mix up. So from what I can tell they are on top of it. Just a small hiccup and it was taken care of properly in a timely fashion. Thanks pharma

WOW great u got 50 buks. Don't spend it all in 1 place. I prefer to not have the 50$ and just have my order shipped 7 days ago when it said shipped. Congrats on the big score u made. Any way I'm changing reciever name today and just want my order in my hands hopefully soon

No need to be a smart ass. Shit happens and it sounds like it was your fault. I would gladly wait a few more days for a 50$ credit. maybe you should plan a little better. I don't order when I need it. I order for weeks down the road if it's a few days late oh well I know it will make it.

I used Bitcoin and my funds were excepted pretty fast and it's said shipped for over 10 days and I have no tracking either. So I imagine they are just super backed up from the sale.

No need to be a smart ass. Shit happens and it sounds like it was your fault. I would gladly wait a few more days for a 50$ credit. maybe you should plan a little better. I don't order when I need it. I order for weeks down the road if it's a few days late oh well I know it will make it.

listen Jody , go renew ur membership at planet fitness with ur 50 buks but stop pretending to know my business. I can say for certain I have more gear stashed away then every thing u've ever ordered put together. I don't need it I want it. This has been settled but I can continue if you want to keep giving me advise as if u know my situation. U want talk bout ur experience fine / but don't give me advise. U havnt got a clue kid

My fault u say ? I'd rather this not turn into a bash basic thread because we have very few legit sponsors here who offer quality gear and great promos. Basic is 1 of the good 1's here It started out as a get ur shit in order guys thread. I say it wasn't my fault. And basic says it was. Me and him can continue that debate if he wants right here although I prefer not to cause like I said above it will sound like a bash thread and basic didn't do anything deserving of a bashing. I don't like being misled and its that simple

Last edited:
Lil short of 3 grand in gear last 2 very recent orders. Please tell me how to plan ahead again clown 💋

Well I've got a little more than 2g in my last 3. Quit being a baby. Either wipe your pussy and take a fucking nap or grow a pair and shut up

- - - Updated - - -

I can promise you that you don't.

3rd order since January myself and 4 if you count pharmacom store. And I have a pack otw. You're nothing special. Quit causing a problem.

Keep talking words that would get u hurt in person pal. Keep it up. I can't match the talk with ya. I've done it in the past and I can't win. I only have 1 reaction to somebody talking to
me like that and unfortunetly for me I don't have u in my face as u say them. Which we both know would never happen. Ur pretty tough guy 3000 miles away. U win the tough guy comp challenge tho. PM me anytime your ready to take the next step from fantasy into reality. Nothing would give me greater pleasure then to welcome you to real life consequences for real life actions

I'll be cleaning my pussy in the meantime

Back