• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Advanced labs liquid anadrol log

DaveyCrocket

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im on day 6 Iv gained 3 pounds so far but my weight bounces around.Im definately a little stronger id say 10 pounds overrall.I slacked off last wee and only hit it for 30 minutes 3 times
Last night I did arms reverse grip,close grip,Incline french press,flat seated press. preacher curls. wide & close incline curls ,barbell curls 10-14 on everything.then some abs left.came home ate a grilled burger again I usual dont eat bread but its the weekend a,d my daughter is over.drank a shake some bcaa's hgh mass went to bed.

day 7

got up cooked pork,chops oatmeal,fried eggs still,drinking coffee.iv been in the kitchen since 930 im gonna drink a met rx meal,replacement at 12 its 1111 now.see yall later today im,gonna take my anadrol & vitamins its day 7 im waking up going lay back,down after i take my,supps make more coffee

Last edited:
day8 last night Iate some beef and drank protein shakes but today i ate 2 pork chops 2 eggs drank a metrx meal replacement shake then ate some roast. drank coffee all day & BCAA's.Im not sore at all so its definately working.I wanna go ahead and go to the gym but iv got a program to follow.Chest & Back in morning.my program is tue chest-back-traps wens legs thurs delts friday arms-traps sat fullbody 1excercise per bodypart 5 sets of 20-30 & take an hour to stretch.Im pretty disapointed I didnt get to work today I landscape .I may of quit my restraunt job to early lol.Iv got to act like im working anyway lmao.Im taking 2ml of advanced anadrol Im starting to feel the effects Im always hungry on this though.Thought it would make me lose my appitite but hell im the kinda guy who,likes jail food lmao jk.Im gonna set my alarm for 5AM Go kill chest & back.Ill write my workout down.I did a little 5x5 to 8 phase I dont like it that much. I think my magic number scheme is 5x12 hard & heavy reps on my first 3 exercises then 5x15-20 basicly squeezing out 3-8 more after I get 12 I drop the weight because my energy levels drop too lol so I focus on getting more blood in the muscle.Im drinking a gallon or more a day.Im crazy so I know my log is too

Day 9.....Woke up quick at about knew I had to take a ml of anadrol soon got the kitchen oatmeal eggs toast bout to take shower then im gonna drink a met rx meal replacemebt sip on my creatine,R Ala,Bcaa while I walk to gym I feel cooped up ready to lift....hit yall up when i get done lifting

day 10 i left my,phone at home it was docter day my bp was slightly,higher but still good

day 11 slept great busy day yesterday ate steak n eggs before bed drank me a shake mixed with water this am too my meds n supps bout to walk to the gym sippin on my bcaa creatine hcl mix i made lol ttyl im up to 213 thats 8-10 pounds so far

Day 12 had a high stress day But countered it with netflix steak,eggs protein shakes oatmeal & fresh ground coffee

- - - Updated - - -

Day 12 had a high stress day But countered it with netflix steak,eggs protein shakes oatmeal & fresh ground coffee

Iv got a whole nuther bottle of anadrol so Im gonna get cranberry juice exstract,Milk thistle & hawthorn berry lol.

Im starting to love it.
It makes me crazy but I,love it. r u sure u,didnt mix some proviron in with it lmao,iv had boners non stop and i like skinny chicks iv beem,checkin out thick girls too

Day 13 woke up at 9 ate eggs n oatmeal drank coffee took my milk thistle, q10 rAla, Androstendiol,Rose hips with vitamin c, my home made preworkout bpi best Bcaa's mixed with a tub on concrete creatine, 5 grams BCAA'S IN Cla matrix AGMATINE & 750Mgs Creatine HCL i put 10 scoops of 6 star creatine mono thats about 1 gram per serving but anyway I felt weak starting out i super set chest & cable rows,Crunches,shrugs & started doing light leg presses 30 reps sets to,get my blood circulating I didnt go heavy on barbell incline just 185 2x20,2x10,1x7 I was doing super slow negitives then I did 5x15-20 with 100's on yates db presses Everything felt super light I Had pain in my back and joints but going lighter,slower,higher reps even though I felt strong made my aches go away.My weight was 215 today 211 before my workout so Idk

Im training arms tommorrow but Im going to do 5x20-30 on leg exstention & throw in some calf work.Before it rains my back,hurts really bad so,some days I can only do really light leg work & do them again with more weight later on

- - - Updated - - -

im going to rewrite my workout program because of my injury

I quit gaining in january & was 197~200 but the first week of drol my dad was sick & I wasnt working out as much as Have been lately or as hard but iv gained 10-15 pounds in 13 days

My strength has shot way up today I was doing 5-6 reps with the 100's and now im doing sets of 20 & 15 because of injury Im keeping my reps higher than I would of when I was in my 20's for example On flat bench I can do 225 for 15-20 reps pausing at the bottom with bounce and a slow negitive.I thought I was weaker today but after warming up I was using last months 8-12 reps for 15-20 strict reps

Iv got a request can I PM you with some ? but we need to come up with something new Im swearing I'll try it out.its diffrent but iv got reason behind it

Damn i took my second bottle of var and now i feel i have to go to 60 to get something from it

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back