• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Security and posting vids

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Posting vids kuhl? Or a good way of getting pinched being dumb and newb?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like a good way to get pinched fagets

videos reveal a lot, sometimes things that don't need or was intended to be revealed.

I heard videos can be tracked. Not 100% sure but someone well educated in this area said they can.

I heard videos can be tracked. Not 100% sure but someone well educated in this area said they can.
images and videos typically have metadata similar to MP3 tags which may describe the type of camera, geolocation, time, etc. Probably a sizable percentage of forum attachments still have this metadata.

Anyway, be careful sharing any file of any type since it's very common for applications to embed metadata.

My nicca! Everything I labmax I give away to my body building buds. I never keep shit at my house that is dumb
Damn that's a sweet deal for them. Nice man

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Damn it man they must be baaaad.lol wtf! None of us are not breaking the law who gives a fuck how ,we are;)The way you break it is no better than his way or mine.

My nicca! Everything I labmax I give away to my body building buds. I never keep shit at my house that is dumb

I was just going with the logic that it's dumb to keep a controlled substance around so the safe thing to do is distribute it

- - - Updated - - -

OMG padawan doesn't want to see my tits whatever will I do!

Back