• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Goodbye,Trapstar :(

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
pray for him,guys :(

S4gp2MX.png

Again??

If he repped BSR he would have been given mod status. RIP trap... Next time pick a sponsor who paid kick backs. 😕

well,technically that's sponsor bashing,and the moderation team has been very clear about this.
and trap was "under observation",after his first ban.hope he can come back but I doubt
Right on man... I doubt he's getting a pass on this one

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
If he repped BSR he would have been given mod status. RIP trap... Next time pick a sponsor who paid kick backs. 
You seem to like causing drama and baiting people. Might be wise to become a positive contributing member again.

Hahahahahhahahaha. Would rather chop my dick off and throw it in a river.

I know bro, it would be funny to see a public apology and an offer at the table again after that fiasco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I think everyone had been given 9 lives on this shit, Heavy and others have been as patient hell. Let's move on.

The thing is, trap said he wouldn't sponsor bash again and keep to the rules when he asked to come back. Less than a week later he spits in the face of the board by doing exactly what he promised he wouldn't. So, by felecia.

The thing is, trap said he wouldn't sponsor bash again and keep to the rules when he asked to come back. Less than a week later he spits in the face of the board by doing exactly what he promised he wouldn't. So, by felecia.
Lol by Felecia huh

ROFL

Bye Felicia:
When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random bitch that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".

"hey guys i'm gonna go"
"bye felicia"
"who is felicia?"
"exactly bitch. buh bye."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, I don't give a shit he had to go whether it was forced or his decision. He fucked up, lied and spit in our faces.

Exactly, I don't give a shit he had to go whether it was forced or his decision. He fucked up, lied and spit in our faces.

I can think of a couple people who continually do this around here.

Ol trap!

I can think of a couple people who continually do this around here.

Ol trap!

So can I and I am sure their time is coming if they keep it up. I hate seeing people banned, but fuck, just fallow the damn rules. You can speak your mind within the rules. You just have to be smart about it. Popping off at the mouth in the spur of the moment isn't going to do anything in your favor as he found out.

Back