• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fucking sheep....

Someone has to fill me in on what happend with you guys and AL or is this your way of playing a prank on these dudes. If it's a joke.... good one

14czfkh.jpg

Fuck you Progress, come over and help me fill out all these HFR'S.

sent from my DEA work phone

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck you Progress, come over and help me fill out all these HFR'S.

We have surveillance on you... these night vision goggles are incredible. Get your cock out of your hand.

We have surveillance on you... these night vision goggles are incredible. Get your cock out of your hand.
NV....nigger...we've been using FLIR for 20 yrs....you are a beat cop.

NV....nigger...we've been using FLIR for 20 yrs....you are a beat cop.

Only one option here..

Smear mud all over one self
Hide in bush
Wait for attack

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Only one option here..

Smear mud all over one self
Hide in bush
Wait for attack

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Neoprene....the cartel started using it years ago....IR detects down to 1/10th degree C.....Neoprene is an excellent insulator

I need 3 VETS with halo ( Fluoxymesterone ) experince to log and review this new product of ours.

no boobies please.

i mean noobies

BSR

HALO is killer for aggressive training, it really adds numbers to your lifts... but it made hair fall out! no joke. I have about 75 halo from BD I got from WP a couple years ago.. bad ass shit but it'll cost ya! odds are its fake unless its a reputable source so... bahahahaha

Last edited:
I need 3 VETS with halo ( Fluoxymesterone ) experince to log and review this new product of ours.

no boobies please.

i mean noobies

BSR
Do I get a company car and stock options?

I get a free company car and stock options :coffee:
A GOV and stealing shit you confiscated isn't really stock options now is it..more like perks.

you fix your firestick yet! mine fucken stopped working
I told that bitch to send me a new one....it sucks even worse but it works....I'll make sure I don't reset the factory options.

Back