• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom Test E 300mg 2x/Week

rikusf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here are my mid-cycle results for Pharm Test E 300, pinning it twice a week for 600mg every week.

My testosterone results came back >1500, so from my knowledge, Pharma (as always) is gtg.

Could you guys look over the rest and make sure everything else seems fine? Because other than TEST, I don't know anything else to
look for when it comes to making sure everything is looking fine. Thank you.

Also, the customer service was EXCEPTIONAL. Always got back to me within hours before I ordered, and the service didn't stop afterwards either.

Very happy with Pharmacom.

Attachments

• Mid-Cycle Bloods 1.jpg
    Mid-Cycle Bloods 1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Mid-Cycle Bloods 2.jpg
    Mid-Cycle Bloods 2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 74
I don't know a ton about the numbers but people may ask how long you been on when was last pin before bloods just to give them a better idea.

Liver looks good
Red blood cells good
Plateletes good
Estrogen good

Looks good to me

Unsure what monocytes means. Maybe fighting an infection like a cold. Unsure. If that were the case I think wbc would be high as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much tho. IMO you have nice lab results.

Sure another with chime in

2943 out...

Everything apart from your monocytes (white blood cells) looks fine. You are most likely just fighting off some kind of viral infection but raised WBC can be an indicator of something more serious like tuberculosis or chronic inflammatory disease. You may consider retesting in a few weeks or assessing if you have any other symptoms.

Neg train for capped labs, where's progress...

@theShadow Yea I'll be getting a quick normal checkup soon just to monitor everything, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Neg train for capped labs, where's progress...

My inner jew came out when I saw the extra charge for uncapped :coffee:

10 bucks?!?

I'm a broke college student man, have mercy :(

Does uncapped/capped really make that much of a difference? Why does it matter THAT much if it shows how far >1500 it is? Isn't just knowing >1500 good enough?

IML Gear Cream!
Because it could be 1501 is always nice to see an accurate result.. But as its pharmacom I'm sure it's gtg

Because it could be 1501 is always nice to see an accurate result.. But as its pharmacom I'm sure it's gtg

Exactly, if you're on a gram a week and it's 1501 your shit is severely underdosed but you would never know. If 10 bucks matter that much you shouldn't be doing steroids in my opinion

I'm a broke college student man, have mercy :(

Does uncapped/capped really make that much of a difference? Why does it matter THAT much if it shows how far >1500 it is? Isn't just knowing >1500 good enough?
Guys here are just breaking your balls. Thanks for doing the bloodwork, I can assure you that our products are correctly dosed, lots of bloodwork and lab analysis to prove it.

BTW Save up for uncapped test next time.

We are breaking his balls but it's pharmacom so you don't have to be worried, but still next time get it uncapped;)

Back