• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY Tipp BPL Test C

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was debating whether to post or not since neither of these labs are around anymore but figured what the hell.. Maybe someone could find the results useful to use as a comparison etc. 750mg AY Tipp EW, 400mg BPL test C EW . Total 1250 mg test. 1mg script adex ED. Blood drawn at week 9.

Pinning schedule. AY Tipp 1.5 CC Mon and Thur, BPL Test C 400mg Wed. Blood was drawn on Tuesday.

Total test 6344.. I was pretty surprised. Wasn't expecting it to be quite that high.

Attachments

• test1 - Copy.jpg
    test1 - Copy.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 67
  • test2 - Copy.jpg
    test2 - Copy.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 58
dam! very nice I wouldn't expect any low numbers on green gear

AY was hands down the best there ever was. That is not an unheard of number for AY gear. I still have some AY NPP, TPA, Test 300 and winny left. I'm saving it for a rainy day. Every Sunday at church, I pray that she comes back although she's probably too smart for that.

I can't believe I never pulled the trigger and ordered from AY. Had the chance a couple times thanks to JD but never bit. My loss!

AY was awesome for a long time and I did a shit ton of business with them.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Nice #'s

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

AY is sorely missed *smh* I have one triple XXX left.. but would be willing to trade some of her deca 300 if there are any holders of XXX

btw, great numbers!

AY is sorely missed *smh* I have one triple XXX left.. but would be willing to trade some of her deca 300 if there are any holders of XXX

btw, great numbers!

After this bottle of Tipp the only AY I have left is two bottles of tren A that I'm saving for my summer cut.

After this bottle of Tipp the only AY I have left is two bottles of tren A that I'm saving for my summer cut.

I have several trene, npp, deca, var and tbol... but only 1 xxx... anyone know who else sells xxx?

AY was awesome for a long time and I did a shit ton of business with them.
You did, and you were always one of my favorite customers. You took the contests to heart, worked your ass off, and make Natl's on what your second try?

I have several trene, npp, deca, var and tbol... but only 1 xxx... anyone know who else sells xxx?
All AY gear was good, but the tren-e, NPP and var in particular are gold. I was always a tren-ace guy, then I tried AY tren-e..... wow, less sides, less injects, crazy results.

IML Gear Cream!
You did, and you were always one of my favorite customers. You took the contests to heart, worked your ass off, and make Natl's on what your second try?

All AY gear was good, but the tren-e, NPP and var in particular are gold. I was always a tren-ace guy, then I tried AY tren-e..... wow, less sides, less injects, crazy results.
Well I got alot of good advice and had good people behind me. Yes it was my second show. Took second and the guy who won turned pro at his next show. That show was run on strictly AY gear. Alot of dedication and late nights at the gym.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Var was the best I ever used, luckily I still have about 6g left of it :winkfinger: 38

Are there any other legit sources of Var, the wifes supply is starting to run low.

That's why I was'nt getting a response to my emails. LOL

Well I certainly miss her. She had everything a person would want a source to have.

Now I am going to be depressed all day. :(

I never pulled the trigger on an order just didnt have the cash when i was able to finally get a list. But somehow down the road i was informed the 2 bottles of t400 i used on my first cycle in fact as ay. Shit was NICE!

enjoyed her npp 150 quite a bit.. and the test 300 was nice to..

I had never tried npp until AY. Man it was really good compared to regular deca. Any time I shop npp is in there, its a must have for me now.

I guess im a lucky guy, lol. I still have 5 or 6 AY test C, Test 300, a bunch of NPP, Primo, Arom and VAR and XXX ( HFO ;) )

I loved the tipp blend. I responded better to that than any other type of test I've ever ran. I wish other sources would offer that blend. I still read the last list I had from time to time and dream about her gear.

Back