• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Me and sheriv

aries

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it looks like me and my sweet pea are gonna do the damn thang. Any words of wisdom before I go too far? Does she have herpes? Aids? Dildos? Any advice will be helpful...

Omfg. There hasnt even been an x rated pic xchange?!?

Weren't you literally just talking about what a drag I am because all I talk about is my husband?

- - - Updated - - -

Worst boredom shit stirring thread ever

Omfg. There hasnt even been an x rated pic xchange?!?

Weren't you literally just talking about what a drag I am because all I talk about is my husband?
Shut up and get naked

There's your answer guy. Yikes

Cheapthreads out..

I'm gonna rework your diet and tank your t...give you a big fat gut and constantly berate you for obviously following the diet wrong and that's why you're a fat ass...
Your girlfriend will dump you and give back her burner phone.
Which I will demand you send to me and I will sell it on ebay...
Profit $$$

I'm gonna rework your diet and tank your t...give you a big fat gut and constantly berate you for obviously following the diet wrong and that's why you're a fat ass...
Your girlfriend will dump you and give back her burner phone.
Which I will demand you send to me and I will sell it on ebay...
Profit $$$
You're never gonna get in my pants with that attitude missy.

And i I don't have a gf, arse. :)

So it looks like me and my sweet pea are gonna do the damn thang. Any words of wisdom before I go too far? Does she have herpes? Aids? Dildos? Any advice will be helpful...

she has a good amount of fat.
uh,and too many kids.

IML Gear Cream!
Sure you do...her name is ae, em, bee...

Or wait..what was the new ones name? I don't remember. .maybe I should ask your wife...

- - - Updated - - -

she has a good amount of fat.
uh,and too many kids.

This..fat and like 50 kids

I don't think she does little boys... shes a wild woman that just may hurt you if you two hooked up

Be nice to her

That will get you farther prolly

Unless you're sucking it..then I really would like for you to admire it early and often

Back