• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insomnia, what works for you?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any suggestions? What have you tried?

Im really talking about insomnia, not a night or two of having trouble sleeping. I'm not on Tren and my curren regimen is .25mg Xanax, 50mg Trazodone and 10mg Ambien. My Doc said we would try this combo and it tends to work. Just would like some options.

Sometime even this combo is hit or miss.

LowT

Smoke some weed. I ran a 20 week tren a cycle.. The only thing that got my through it was weed. And that's no joke.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Klonopin 1mg maybe 2 and I am out.

Im really talking about insomnia, not a night or two of having trouble sleeping. I'm not on Tren and my curren regimen is .25mg Xanax, 50mg Trazodone and 10mg Ambien. My Doc said we would try this combo and it tends to work. Just would like some options.

LowT
That's quite the cocktail. Isn't this knocking you out? If not you could always sip on a drink with the pills. I find one whiskey and Xanax works real well for me. If I drink too much I'm wide awake at 2 AM so I usually limit my alcohol intake so it increases the drugs effects without causing me to wake later.

That's quite the cocktail. Isn't this knocking you out? If not you could always sip on a drink with the pills. I find one whiskey and Xanax works real well for me. If I drink too much I'm wide awake at 2 AM so I usually limit my alcohol intake so it increases the drugs effects without causing me to wake later.

Lately it's not working.

I take it around 11:30pm and I usually am out around 2:00am. It's wearing on me. I was thinking about upping the Traz to 100mg tonight. May just try the whiskey with it after the game.

The upside is my Doc is willing to try anything. I've never had a Doc give me 11 refills on my scripts.

LowT

Adding a shot of whiskey with the Ambien is a good idea. I take 10mg and if I'm not asleep within 45 min I take a shot and I'm out 10 mins later. Also make sure you on an empty stomach before taking the Ambien.

Here's my blackout combo.
Get drunk first.
Add 50mg diphenhydramine
Add 3000mg phenibut
Finish with 3mg Xanax.
You won't even know wtf happened.
Disclaimer: you might die, but you will definitely be fucked up for the next day and a half.
Worked for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the input.

Im on edge now. Feel like I'm on high test and high tren. Being sleep deprived sucks. Went to the grocery store to only pick up some ice cream for my girls, 2 items. I went to the self check out and some idiot had so many groceries they wouldn't fit on the bagging area that is made to hold two bags. She had to call the attendant over as the register shut down when she started putting her bags in the cart. She ended up with 7 full bags?

I want to explode on her and tell her to apply for a fucking job as a bagger if she wanted to bag groceries.

LowT

You've probably got some other issues going on if your death cocktail isn't working anymore.

Lately it has been Kratom
Solid 8 hrs easy
Before was GABA , script

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

You've probably got some other issues going on if your death cocktail isn't working anymore.

I wish it was that easy. Recent physical didn't find anything. Unfortunately, I have a history of insomnia on and off for 20+ years. Usually, sleep aids lose their effect over time so it is important to switch it up and my Doc does that. The good thing is that this is a fairly new combo for me, but after 3 days of only 3-4 hours of sleep it starts to wear on you.

I plan on giving a few suggestions a try to snap this 3 day skid, particularly trying to take the meds on an empty stomach. Last time I had this little sleep was when I was in the Marines stationed in Lebanon. Just reminds me of how long this Middle East debacle has been going on. I doubt many members even know what happened in Lebanon. Damn, that makes me feel old.

Semper Fi

LowT

I either take 1mg Xanax or 5mg Valium. I've never had this fail me, but everyone is different. I don't take this every night though so I don't get dependent or too used to it. Maybe 4 times a week I do one of these. The other 3 just OTC sleep aids like Diphenhydramine

I have a rotation
Melatonin with Benadryl
xannie 1mg

Pretty surprised that combo isn't working out for you. A lot of people have mentioned xanax, but imo a longer lasting benzo would be better such as klonopin. It's not really euphoric so alot of people prefer the xanax to it but it does a better job at calming my nerves/anxiety longer term and helping me get a full night of sleep.

This would be the ultimate sleep stack if I didn't want to wake up for a solid 10 hours. Couldnt do it every night..

Start with an intense fucking lift session
After, a good meal that's heavy on the carbs

About an hour later.
1mg Klonopin
20mg Ambien
100mg 5-htp
10mg of melatonin
1 vodka on the rocks

Then try and LHJO before passing out. Stack works everytime.

LowT
Ive always had issues sleeping,,,what really made me like opiates was they fixed this for me..As long as i timed them right i was good and they helped keep me asleep,, because i didnt have the hands,,hip or back pains that would wake me up..That was a fucking mistake though...Its not a fun dependancy...

Anyway i tried all natural remedies and found a few that work here and there ..i could get the list together and post it if needed..Theres a few i really like...There combo sprays you spray under your tongue at night...I have to find the bottle to get ingrediants and name though..

Ive never found a scripted med i liked,,i was a zombie on them,,and felt hungover all day... except klonopin..It seemed to really settle me down at night,,now benzo dependancy isnt no fun either,,,

but i found a routine that really helped ,,,like no simple carbs late,,,no caffeine past 3pm,,,turn brightness down on phone or pc a couple hrs before i wanted to sleep..Read a book an hour or so before wanting to sleep instead of tv....I did notice sex made it easier afterwards to fall asleep as well... after all this i notice a positive difference in my sleep paterns ,,but i still get up to piss a few times and pain wakes me up as well ,,,so getting back to sleep can be tough..

Try getting a routine together and really try and log things to find the root of the issues...Im still searchin for the answer ,,but makin progress slowly...timing my test shots and adex doses changed things as well i forgot to add..

Good luck brother i hope you get it figured out.. ,,,it can wear ya down after awhile...Fuck id be up all night tryin to sleep and fail miserably,,then all day when i needed to get shit done i couldnt keep my eyes open..Sucks...

Ill post ingrediants of that spray and some natural otc stuff that worked ..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

Lately it's not working.

I take it around 11:30pm and I usually am out around 2:00am. It's wearing on me. I was thinking about upping the Traz to 100mg tonight. May just try the whiskey with it after the game.

The upside is my Doc is willing to try anything. I've never had a Doc give me 11 refills on my scripts.

LowT
Well at least ya have a good doc bro..thats helps alot and is rare this day and age..

www.steroidforyou.com

Get Shredded!
Here's my blackout combo.
Get drunk first.
Add 50mg diphenhydramine
Add 3000mg phenibut
Finish with 3mg Xanax.
You won't even know wtf happened.
Disclaimer: you might die, but you will definitely be fucked up for the next day and a half.
Worked for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like Cosbys recipe

www.steroidforyou.com

Smoke some weed. I ran a 20 week tren a cycle.. The only thing that got my through it was weed. And that's no joke.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cannabis is king! And I'm not a stoner, but for insomnia, nothing comes close. Get a heavy indica. Changed my life

Cannabis is king! And I'm not a stoner, but for insomnia, nothing comes close. Get a heavy indica. Changed my life
This man knows! If your not a stoner like he said. And you smoke before bed, you will knock out fast. Just a couple puffs. It doesn't take much! If you can you should really give this a try. But then again it's legal where I live.

I like to vap some indica. Im out in less than an hour.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

LowT
A fucking Louisville Slugger to the medulla works great...other than that, rum and a xanax bar.....

sent FROM HELL

Don't overdo the traz. It'll give you the world's worst case of restless legs.......seroquil dude

- - - Updated - - -

If seroquil doesn't knock you the fuck out nothing will. Seriously.

A 25mg will have you out for 8 hrs. First time I ate that shit I fucked up and ate a 500mg. I didn't move a damn muscle for 18hrs.

Lately it's not working.

LowT

pm me his office number please:)

if you really want to sleep....tell your dr to script Remeron...you willl be a zombie for 2 days...if that fails there is always a 1/5th of crown...

Back