• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NFL Playoff Pics Today

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So who are you taking today? Straight up and against the spread.

Denver @ New England

NE -3

Arizona @ Carolina

Car -3

I'm taking NE straight but I'd bet Denver +3.

I'll take Carolina straight up and against the spread -3..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriots and Panthers in the big game.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

Since no money was involved Denver and Arizona. If I was putting money on it is reverse them picks.

NE over denver but az/carolina going to be a show down. Id like to see denver/az superbowl tho

Since no money was involved Denver and Arizona. If I was putting money on it is reverse them picks.

Lol For sure. It's all fun and games until your kids college tuition in riding on it.

Ne - car. Manning will get hurt today az will just plain fall apart.

Cheapthreads out..

I sad cardinals since day 1

b6deda040e811d0c9d8ab8180f0daa9e.jpg

NE and Panthers! NE wins it all

IML Gear Cream!
Lol For sure. It's all fun and games until your kids college tuition in riding on it.

Definitely can't go for who you want to win when money is on the line

Big money on Carolina -3.

NE -3 was my small bet. Denver should get pushed around today.

Last week was proof that odds makers have control of outcomes. Pitts had no reason to kick a field goal on the 20, on 2nd down. All this did was move the money for odds makers. They needed 10 points and a touchdown was way more likely from the 20. No other reason to kick field goal. Denver was -7.5 the majority of money was on denver at -7.5.

I'm taking Carolina and New England for the money. I have been betting against Carolina all year thinking they would stumble and they haven't.

But my pick is Az and Denver. Arizona never plays the odds at the time when they should. Packers should never have been in that game, as Az should have ran the clock out.

Denver has tHe defense to beat NE. Manning has been able to win cause of he is mentally smarter than the teams he plays and gives Denver the edge, but against NE he is going to have to be much better physically. I have my doubts about that. This very well may be his last game. Too bad Denver didn't put this type of team together a couple years ago.

LowT

New England is going to blow out Denver.

Panthers and Arizona going to be a nail biter. Going with Arizona.

Remember folks those all mighty Falcons.. Yes I know the best team in the NFL... Beat them Panthers. The panthers Defense I think is going to have trouble stoping the Wide outs and I also think the cards defense is a great match up for the Panthers annoying offense.

Also the Bronco's are 2 and 1 against the Pats and they already beat them once this year.
Falcons? What the........

Back