• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Idgaf!!!

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got a couple guys to get shit for me!!! Everything will be uncapped!!! All on camera, and letting y'all know...... We WILL BE SHINNING THE LIGHT ON THESE COCKROACHES!!!!!! Fail my test, fuck you, you better shut the fuck down!!

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

And if you talk shit I will mass spec And a non stop shit talking marathon will take place !!!!

Ayeeee!!!!!

And if you talk shit I will mass spec And a non stop shit talking marathon will take place !!!!

mass spec...c'mon now mighty most BIG labs don't have access to this, but if you got it like that, I damn sure aint hatin !!!

image_zpss8itdobw.jpg

Mm 4 mod !!! Sign this petition!!!!

Cheapthreads out..

mass spec...c'mon now mighty most BIG labs don't have access to this, but if you got it like that, I damn sure aint hatin !!!

I'm tired of fucking around I got money to blow and want all the members to have quality products!!

I'm tired of fucking around I got money to blow and want all the members to have quality products!!

money to blow? whats that you say hand? send 42 vials

Also this has been a while in the making!!! Also we will be testing for the first time oral suspended dbol

I sound like I used to... When I worked at Schlumberger and just got a 16k dollar monthly stage bonus check lol

Can't hurt give it a shot , then send me what's left and ill tell you the truth. And no tranny piss either i know the difference... Don't ask how , i like to forget spring brake 2003....

Cheapthreads out...

Labmax is not a good way to test you say... IDGAF i just sent those motha fuccas 500 bucks for vial test tubes to restock!!!
cc0c612bd8497f6005c1698bbda79f8c.jpg

Can't hurt give it a shot , then send me what's left and ill tell you the truth. And no tranny piss either i know the difference... Don't ask how , i like to forget spring brake 2003....

Cheapthreads out...

You know I got ya big dog!!! A truthful tell it like it is mutha fucca is who I need

Will talk later shhhh over by the water cooler..lol..

Cheapthreads out....

Lol you know it!!!! My dude cheap keeps it realer than anybody I ever met

Pm me if I got it you can have it!!!

damn mighty mouse ! that is very noble of you to offer but I am still in awe you have 42 extra vials to ship. yo ass rolling brother !! got it like that !

Im subbed for a shit talking marathon. Between myself, mm and cheap we could burn this fucker to the ground.

damn mighty mouse ! that is very noble of you to offer but I am still in awe you have 42 extra vials to ship. yo ass rolling brother !! got it like that !

Lolz I will say this most sources on this board is legit! ON THIS FORUM! Beware of other forum sources pm me if you have questions! That goes to anybody!!!

I didn't think BSR would pass the anavar test!! That's me being straight up with you mutha fuccas!! But I will not put out fake shit, that's not me! If I knew he was going to pass I wouldn't have pulled 10 g's out the bank to use as a prop! I'm NO WAY ENDORSING THIS LAB he still needs to improve in certain aspects in my opinion! But if a lab has good var (most common faked steriod) then they should be congratulated!!

I keep shit real don't know anyway else

I just wonder if the everclear would totally throw the results off im very interested

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Me too!! I will say this about advanced he is a good dude and easy to do business with. Has 2 VERY GOOD fucking reps!! And I wouldn't hesitate to throw my money at!!! Again do research and make a decision yourself! As I don't promote any lab!

Im subbed for a shit talking marathon. Between myself, mm and cheap we could burn this fucker to the ground.

You know it!! the world is not ready if we met up at a bar!!! We could easily take over the world lol

I will say this it will be a couple weeks as I am still waiting on shit!!!! But just letting motha fuccas know.... It's coming. I might measure all vials too if it's not 10.5 you get a fail

6355d8c47ff02849969f9fdfde4f16b7.jpg

sent FROM HELL

That is my mutha fuccin attitude right now!!! If you putting out bad shit better kill your mutha fuckin self! Cause if you think I'm like this just on the internet I will get on the deep web get me a fucking hacker find out where you live and show a mutha fucca how I am in real life reality world!!! Think I'm fucking around I spent time in the Ferguson facility and if you don't know what it is you might find the fuck out

Back