• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deer jerky!?!?

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who here has tried deer jerky??

Do do you think it is a healthy snack?

Would you buy it more if it was available to you?

Hell yes it's healthy....I use teriyaki and minimal salt....

sent FROM HELL

I have this available for the next month or two!
Its so dam tender, slightly spicy!

Deer meat is very lean and high in protein. I would say it might be high in sodium depending on seasoning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kill one or two a year. Jerky and jalapeño sausage are the best.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

Deer Jerky is awsome and very lean. I keep my deep freezer stocked. Deer steak and eggs in the morning. Ground deer for burgers, chili whatever. Lyons beans, roast and jerky. As for making jerky that's my wife's thing. Not a loud to use the dehydrator. Lol but yes very good for you.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm selling a 1lb bag for 15$ anyone interested hit me up!

Guys and ladies that is 25$ not 15..
Im selling this at pretty much cost and I pay to ship! Just hooking up my friends and family at asf!! And if anyone knows me I send stuff to everybody for nothing!:) this is no different . And even if joking no aas talk for trade or sale in here!! I don't want it and this is the wrong section for that stuff! Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Guys and ladies that is 25$ not 15..
Im selling this at pretty much cost and I pay to ship! Just hooking up my friends and family at asf!! And if anyone knows me I send stuff to everybody for nothing!:) this is no different . And even if joking no aas talk for trade or sale in here!! I don't want it and this is the wrong section for that stuff! Thanks

Samples will be going out! Ba ba ba baby!

Get as much b if n it as u can. Shits nice and lean. I got my hands n on a few loins and roasts I may also have some burger.

Get as much of it as u can. Shits nice and lean. I got my hands n on a few loins and roasts I may also have some burger.

Get as much of it as u can. Shits nice and lean. I got my hands n on a few loins and roasts I may also have some burger.

Get Shredded!
I make it all the time. Just started making the snack sticks too with ground deer.

Attachments

• IMG_20160115_094600.jpg
    IMG_20160115_094600.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 32528.jpg
    32528.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 8
Im not into killing Bambi but I will sure go ahead and it her... Love me some deer jerky!!!

Back