• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Imposter!!!

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Customers reported they are getting mass e-mails from info@domestic-supply.com
Original www.domestic-supply.com was blocked by ICANN 1st of january. Dirty competition tricks.
Now seems like someone took over my old domain. They put a warning on that web site saying they are the only www.domestic-supply shop
smile.gif

Well, really not that funny.
Looks like they are offering ZPHC brand and Canada peptides but I doubt they deliver. They are using my name to sell you something.
Basically its a scam and I cant believe it happened
frown.gif

Ignore all e-mails from info@domestic-supply.com
I never had such an e-mail address.
I never send mass e-mail, only individual e-mails to each customer.
domestic-supply.com is a scam.
I just e-mailed my web master. If domain was blocked then I dont understand how could someone took control over my web site in such a short period of time.

My only TRUE website is now domestic-supply.net

This new imposter doesnt even sell Alpha Pharma or Pharmacom or Danabols or Shree Venkatesh or any other lines I carry.

Short update. I asked one of my customers to place an order with these scammers at www.domestic-suppply.com and they sent him payment details.
I can name the country if its not a violation of the rules at this forum
I never asked customers to send funds to this country. I dont have any connections there.
Be aware of these scammers. They pretend to be me but they are not even close. Thanks Good most of the old good customers who received mass e-mails from these scammers could easilly notice the difference between what web site looked like before 1st of january and what it is now.

Diabolical! !!!

You know it's the Russians...

sent FROM HELL

Last edited:
Here's an email from .com

Hello!
Yes, we provide only US domestic shipping. It usually takes 2-4 days for priority mail and 1-2 days for express mail.*
Priority mail costs 15$, express 30$

I ASK "WHO IS DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.NET? "

Their second reply:

Domestic-supply.net is fake. He was our manager but we fired him. Then he destroyed our website, changed passwords everywhere. You can check whois and write the owner of*domestic-supply.com*domain - he will answer you who is real and who is fake
http://www.whois.com/whois/domestic-supply.com

sent FROM HELL

This is a real mess broseph. ....

sent FROM HELL

It's a mess for sure

sent FROM HELL

Oh so I was manager? And Ive stolen passwords?
Maybe I stole their stock too? What happened to ALL the products I carry?
Why they only carry ZPHC line now?

I never had any managers. Only the shippers. I do all the job myself

I never arranged any mass e-mails and I dont do it now either. Bad business ethics.
Here's an email from .com

Hello!
Yes, we provide only US domestic shipping. It usually takes 2-4 days for priority mail and 1-2 days for express mail.*
Priority mail costs 15$, express 30$

I ASK "WHO IS DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.NET? "

Their second reply:

Domestic-supply.net is fake. He was our manager but we fired him. Then he destroyed our website, changed passwords everywhere. You can check whois and write the owner of*domestic-supply.com*domain - he will answer you who is real and who is fake
http://www.whois.com/whois/domestic-supply.com

sent FROM HELL

Send me gear ill see whos real and whos fake

Me too....

sent FROM HELL

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Domestic, If you don't mind, let me see what I can find out. I won't dig unless it's cool with you, but I belive you and want to help. I've never had a problem with your product in the past, and my gut says someone is taking advantage of you.

I'm glad we have our resident tech guy. Hopefully domestic will let him dig around some and we can go back to ordering from the real domestic.

thanks bro!

i did some basic hack and noticed that they bought the domain from a 3rd party and the names used are aliases

thanks bro!

i did some basic hack and noticed that they bought the domain from a 3rd party and the names used are aliases

Yes. This is not Gregory that stole my domain. Its someone else. Competitor.

Please do some digging and find out what you can. I still dont know how they managed to steal and buy my domain so fast. My webmaster comes back tomorrow so I am hoping he can help me too.

This guy was banned at muscleandscience.com.
He even posted my real pic over there which is against any board rules!
Admin at muscleandscience knows who is the real DS and he banned this imposter.

Ok to start these clowns have no site protection. They are not using proper safety protocols to protect data. Their encryption is a joke. I would not worry to much about these guys. They will try and snag as many people they can and disappear.

DS my advice is to never have a front facing site. This is the perfect example as to why. Plus that it draws LE attention, which you and the customers don't need. If you are going to use a site, use it as a display window and make all ordering done thru PGP encryption or private encrypted messaging to send and receive list and order info. Just my advice coming from someone who takes down sites like Ashley Maddison ( yes I had a part in that )

The .com guy was a joke, he was all over the place. Sorry this happened to you domestic-supply.

Also the fact he said you stole all his gear and he would have to stock back up was just crazy. His story was crazy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok to start these clowns have no site protection. They are not using proper safety protocols to protect data. Their encryption is a joke. I would not worry to much about these guys. They will try and snag as many people they can and disappear.

DS my advice is to never have a front facing site. This is the perfect example as to why. Plus that it draws LE attention, which you and the customers don't need. If you are going to use a site, use it as a display window and make all ordering done thru PGP encryption or private encrypted messaging to send and receive list and order info. Just my advice coming from someone who takes down sites like Ashley Maddison ( yes I had a part in that )
Still dont understand why some sites are still not using pgp encrypting. Seems like a must to me..

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

You're welcome bro. You have a unique skill set that I've always wanted to mess around with. Thanks for getting to the bottom of this as well.

thanks bro! I appreciate it. Your welcome! I've only used DS once, but it was a good experience and with so many fly by night shops, we have to help out the legit ones when we can :)

Get Shredded!
A client of mine has received one package from Domestic-Supply.Net already, and has another on the way right now.
Pretty sure he's telling the truth or we wouldnt be receiving the gear lol.

A client of mine has received one package from Domestic-Supply.Net already, and has another on the way right now.
Pretty sure he's telling the truth or we wouldnt be receiving the gear lol.

I sent alot of orders this year. The scammer doesnt have any products in stock except ZPHC, I asked one of my customer to place an order with them and they ask customers to send funds to countries where I never receieved funds.
Remember I NEVER sent mass e-mails to the customers like those fuckers do.

Thank you brother, your help is greatly appreciated especially now when Im being attacked by imposter who stole my domain.

thanks bro! I appreciate it. Your welcome! I've only used DS once, but it was a good experience and with so many fly by night shops, we have to help out the legit ones when we can :)

DS - I thought it was strange to see you send out a mass email; glad to know it was not you and hope it all gets worked out. You may want to take a look at the email address shown in you banner of your post that says “Available domestically. Only at domestic -supply.net” This link seems to be redirecting to http://domestic-supply.com/ and not domestic-supply.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Domestic-Supply.net is the Real Deal. I have been a long time customer with Domestic and Gear is always 100%. Over this last two weeks I was caught up in this mess between Domestic-Supply.com vs. Domestic-Supply.net and almost lost my funds because of it. Domestic-Supply.net is the Legit sight, Domestic-Supply.com is old website that was stolen and is now being run by an impostor. If you need to contact the real DS use this email- incredible@cyber-rights.net. My only motivation for posting this, is an attempt to help honest hard working folks not to get screwed, like I almost did.... Also, I wanted to support the real Domestic-Supply, who has always come through for me... Feel free to email me or message.

Domestic-Supply.net is the Real Deal. I have been a long time customer with Domestic and Gear is always 100%. Over this last two weeks I was caught up in this mess between Domestic-Supply.com vs. Domestic-Supply.net and almost lost my funds because of it. Domestic-Supply.net is the Legit sight, Domestic-Supply.com is old website that was stolen and is now being run by an impostor. If you need to contact the real DS use this email- incredible@cyber-rights.net. My only motivation for posting this, is an attempt to help honest hard working folks not to get screwed, like I almost did.... Also, I wanted to support the real Domestic-Supply, who has always come through for me... Feel free to email me or message.

I want to say one thing about DS. This guy is genuine, and his gear is good. I've bought plenty of it for myself and used it. His HGH is great also. Sucks when someone tries to take advantage of you!

Thank you brother, your help is greatly appreciated especially now when Im being attacked by imposter who stole my domain.

your welcome! These guys are doing an old scam from the 90's where you purchase domains similar to the real one and or ones that have a similar extension. For example Google.net. Most companies buy all domains and urls for life so that can't happen.

Couple le things to help you DS. Fix the redirect. The link in your signature is redirecting to the fraud site. 2) add revues on the home page. We all here will give you reviews to post up on your site. The imposters won't have that. 3) reference your thread here and let people know you are a trusted ASF source. This will seperate you. Everyone will know the real you is the .net and you'll be good to go. :)

I'm a competitive bodybuilder (6'2 310lb offseason, 260 stage super heavy) that has been using DS for a couple years. He gets the goods to me fast and more importantly its elite top shelf products. I have used alot of the AP line along with some pharmacom and have nothing but good things to say about it. I don;t post on message boards, but I do read them on occasion. I chimed in here to let everyone know his stuff is great and he is the real deal.

Check out my web site now.
NEWS section, new banner at home page and edited ABOUT US section too.

your welcome! These guys are doing an old scam from the 90's where you purchase domains similar to the real one and or ones that have a similar extension. For example Google.net. Most companies buy all domains and urls for life so that can't happen.

Couple le things to help you DS. Fix the redirect. The link in your signature is redirecting to the fraud site. 2) add revues on the home page. We all here will give you reviews to post up on your site. The imposters won't have that. 3) reference your thread here and let people know you are a trusted ASF source. This will seperate you. Everyone will know the real you is the .net and you'll be good to go. :)

Back