• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BSR Anavar

I still want that mask for my girl...

sent FROM HELL

Why is this being reposted?

MM, love the vids... very entertaining. You are a funny mutha fucca

IML Gear Cream!
Progress knows I'm waiting on a bottle of var from BSR, but since I gave them my shipping info I requested them to notify me of their ship out date so I can start a BSR TD thread..several days later nothing, but I'm sure it's because they're busy sending out paid orders....mine is a freebie I won on their car contest....so I wouldn't expect the same quick service. ...I just appreciate the prize.

sent FROM HELL

Just one question...

Are you getting paid to endorse UA...?

I'd start negotiations with under armour to endorse the clothing.

Can't be giving free pub like that boss...

169fee021dd0627da6b4fb216dc8c597.jpg

Like this sporting the shit in the gym!!! I think I need to talk with them! UA is so comfortable if they made condoms I would prob wear them!

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

OSHA should be aware about your dangerous forklifting you seem to have going on in that avi! Still waiting on those forklift checklist! As always were your hardhat and impact gloves

HAHAHA

if we would of gotten caught everyone woulda got fired.

but getting forklift privledges only came with time and work put in and when the " higher ups " went home for the day.

i gotta admiti felt like a fucking god every time i got chance to drive it:D

Dude I love operating machinery. Especially dirt moving/removing machinery it makes me think I'm playn with big Tonka trucks. If osha seen the shit I do at work they'd shut us down for good. We'll not the shit I Do but the shit we do as a company

Saftey first guys!!!! Well fun then safety... So have fun safely

try fapping whilst drivinga skid of a bin full of pumpkins in a busy parking lot

We had a skid steer I use to fucking ride wheelies in that bobcat! Felt like I was in a fighter plane when I was driving that thing

Get Shredded!
OSHA should be aware about your dangerous forklifting you seem to have going on in that avi! Still waiting on those forklift checklist! As always were your hardhat and impact gloves

you forgot steel toe boots and safety glasses. Lead by example mighty mouse.....

Back