• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trap... I am your father (not me, the dude in the video)

Lmao. Good shit. I've been lost like that before. We got lost in some city in the middle of the night completely fuckin baked, we kept driving around trying to get home, we passed the same McDonald's 10 times. Shit was hilarious. Had to pull in and get some munchies and figure out how the Fuck to get back home. Was awesome.
Can you change your AVI? That thing looks like Eeyore :(

2emmr9d.jpg

MlHm0Zg.gif

Thats the gayest thing I've read in a while lol

For real tho. I mean if your fuckin packin, then whip that little nigga out! You got a 10" cock I wanna see this motherfucker. I mean I ain't no fag or anything but that's damn impressive.

IML Gear Cream!
That cawk is form smoking some of the best sticky out there. To avoid getting it on your hands use tweezer's to pull it apart if your rollin a blunt and use them when putting the green in a bowl. I keep as much sticky as i can on my bud. But never mind that back to that cawk ummmm ummmm hot dam that's a big peace of beef. Better put it away before bsr asks to trade his wd-40 for a taste...

Cheapthreads out...

I love all the under 50 post fan boys trying to take on trap like anyone gives a fuck about their posts.

That video was the best thing I've watched in months.

That cock needs to be taken down, wife sees that shit our relationship is over.

image.php

Those balls are to small for that unit.. Ridicules.

Back